18.4K 352 84

Hands stuffed in his pocket, hoodie draped over his head, he leaned onto the concrete wall heavily.

"Kill him and we'll pay you 30 years worth."

The man's voice rang repeatedly in his ears as he fumbled with the cold metal in his pocket.
He had to act fast, he'll come soon. Out of that door and into this alleyway.

Taehyung could feel his heart jumping frantically as he bit his lower lips. He didn't want to do this but he had to. For the money. He needed it desperately.

His breathe hitched when he heard the door creak open, flood of voice leaking out with it. A laughter and all the noise disappeared with it.

He's going to come.

Taehyung steadied himself on his feet. He'll stab the man once he walks past the spot where he was currently hiding in. Quick, and he'll run away and get the money.

He could hear the soft clicks of shoes coming closer his way. Maybe he's going insane because he thinks he can hear someone humming to a song.

The person is really near him now. Three more steps and he'll jump out and kill him.

3

2

1

Taehyung lunged out and pulled his hands out of his pocket, holding a dagger that he was given and drove it down into the black coat of the person. He heard the man yelp before he pulled out the weapon and plunged it into the flesh again. The metal came back tainted with blood as the man in front of him crumbled down to the ground. He stared at the clothing around his feet before red droplets fell on his worn out shoes, snapping him out his trance. His gaze went to the dagger in his hand which were shaking, the warm liquid was trickling down his fingers and to his wrist. He let out a small gasp and looked down once again. The floor was full of liquid and he skittered back, holding the wall for balance. His breathing came out ragged as he looked at the lifeless man before him.

He just killed someone.

He's a murderer.

His hands shook as he let the dagger clang onto the ground. He took one step forward, another step. Soon he was tumbling out and over the body as he made his way out.

He just killed someone.

He needs to run away.

He looked at his hands and suppressed the urge to throw up. He smelt like sharp metal and the wetness on his skin a constant reminder. He wants to wash his hands. To get rid of evidence. Rid of the blood.

He darted into a small bar and ran into the bathroom. He twisted the tap on and watched the water run before shoving his hands in it, scrubbing like his life depended on it. He kept on rubbing his hands together even though he could see the blood long gone.

He just killed someone.

The person's blood was on his hands.

"Shit, shit..." Taehyung cursed out all the while staring at the cold water rushing out and onto his hands.

He slowly lifted his head to look at himself in the mirror but he stopped, frozen, eyes slowly growing big.

"Boo."