Fire And Brimstone No More

On landing in Westchester, Logan made a beeline to find Kurt, and had to smirk when he saw how Katie had taken it upon herself to camp out with Kurt, even if he was very groggy and looked weak. "You two gonna spend the night like this?" Logan asked as he crossed his arms and leaned in the open doorway.

Katie nodded seriously. "Kurt got hurted," she said. "He was hurt real bad, and he needs snuggles."

"An' you're the girl for the job, I suppose."

"Yep!" She grinned up at Logan brightly. "I been giving him kisses on the cheek 'cause it makes him happy."

"Careful, kiddo, TLC like that and he might not ever recover."

"That's silly," she said, waving him off. "Kisses and snuggles make everyone better!"

"Uh huh," Logan said, stepping back. "I'll just let your Mom know where you are. No reason to leave 'im alone for thirty seconds in case he makes a sudden miraculous recovery." Logan did pause however and make sure he had Kurt's attention. "Wird es dir gut gehen? Denkst du, dass du über Nacht genug Küsse bekommst?"

Kurt blushed purple high on his cheeks as he nodded. "Vielleicht ...ja." Kurt couldn't help but smirk when he knew he was being teased.

"K was right. Schon ein Frauenheld."

"Nein, ich bin kein Frauenheld!" Kurt replied, though he wasn't very aggressive about his volume, even if he looked mortified. Logan smirked crookedly at him and raised one eyebrow, which had Kurt snuggling deeper back into bed. "I'm not."

"What are you not?" Katie asked, and before Kurt could answer, Logan beat him to it.

"He's not a lot of things, but he does need someone to keep an eye on him," Logan said, which had Kurt smirking again.

Katie was giggling as Logan headed off, though he didn't make it too far before Kitty caught him with a look of triumph on her face. "Hi, Logan. Didja see Katie and Kurt?"

"Is that who that was all curled up?" Logan said, smirking at her.

Kitty giggled and nodded and motioned for him to crouch down so she could whisper, "They're gonna get married someday. I'm gonna help!"

"You makin' big plans for 'em, kitten?"

"Uh huh." She grinned. "I like Katie, and I like Kurt, so - I'm helping!"

"You sure are," he said before he scooped her up and gave her a little squeeze, carrying her on his hip as they walked. "Shouldn't you be gettin' ready for bed too? Or are you just decidin' who needs to get hitched?"

"If I had my way, everybody'd be lots happier!" Kitty sniffed with her nose in the air.

"Too bad they ain't got the damn sense to listen to ya, half pint," Logan chuckled before he ruffled her hair.

Kitty nodded and then wrapped her arms around Logan's neck in a solid snuggle. "Yeah. That happens a lot."

"Need me to push that Guthrie boy down some stairs so you can make a big deal about him?" Logan teased, though he managed to keep his tone more serious.

Kitty giggled and shook her head. "No. I'm just gonna kiss him in dance class. I don't need help."

"Good, cause I sure ain't gonna help with that," Logan said in a low growl to get a smile from her.

Kitty giggled and then melted into a hug all over again. "I love you, Logan."

"Love you too, half-pint."