You Must Remember This ...

"That's it, just ... move slow," Tony directed. "She's doped up enough she shouldn't be able to move without help. That stuff cuts off your coordination."

"Shouldn't isn't really all that reassuring, Stark," Clint said as he pulled K out of the ductwork. "Aww, come on. Really? All the options and she had to pick a Hawkeye tee?"

"That was definitely the least attractive part of that disguise," Tony agreed, getting a dry look from Clint.

"Why would she even think about coming in here?" Steve asked, moving to help Clint pull her out without dropping her. LIttle as she was, she still weighed an easy eighty pounds or better more than she should have and the angle to move her was awkward. She was completely limp and barely breathing - a side effect of the gas.

"She was bringing me a warning about Magneto," Tony admitted.

"When the hell did she even get to you to talk to you?" Clint asked, thought about it then shook his head. "You know what? No. I don't want to know. Forget it. You're still in your pajamas, I can guess."

"Nothing happened," Tony said, sounding irritated.

"Lipstick," Steve said without looking his way. Tony paused, turned away from them and wiped his mouth, but there wasn't a bit of color in his hand, and when he turned back to Steve, both Steve and Clint were smirking at him. "You don't have any on you, but that was as good as a confession."

Tony gave him a dry look before he rolled his eyes and made his way over to where Steve and Clint had laid K down in the hall. He knelt down next to her to slip the gloves that Scott had given them to keep her from using her claws before they even got around to handcuffs. "She said Magneto is sending all the sentinels here for us."

"You believe it?" Clint asked as he shifted her face down and pulled one arm behind her back.

"She hasn't lied to me yet," Tony said. "She hasn't lied to Cap either."

"I'll tell Scott to get ready for us," Steve said. "He'll want to make sure that cell is ready to go." He closed the cuffs around K's wrists and Clint tied up her ankles while Steve got to his feet. "Think you can keep your lips off of her for ten minutes?"

"You're hilarious," Tony said, though he was wincing as he slid down the wall to sit on the ground near her to wait for her to wake up - and for the X-Men to show up.

It didn't take K too long to start to stir, but when she did - it wasn't nearly as fast as Tony had expected. "Hey, gorgeous, your turn to wake up," Tony said quietly when she'd started to move. Her head was rolling slowly from side to side, and on hearing his voice, she turned toward him and slowly blinked awake. "Don't panic," he advised. "That stuff is slow to wear off - even in healers."

"Run," she said in a croaky voice as she shook her head at him.

"I can't do that, sweetheart," Tony replied. "See ... we caught you. You can't use your claws and you're still doped up. There's no reason for me to run."

K shook her head wearing a deep frown. "Go - you can't be here."

Tony let out a sigh, sure she was still showing the effects of the gas. "We're waiting for the X-Men to come pick you up, I'm not going anywhere."

But that had her blinking out of it harder. "What?" K said in an almost panicked tone as she fully turned his way. "Why?" Her breathing was picking up and she was trying to clear it out faster almost gulping the fresh air as Tony tried to get her to relax.

"Because Cyclops and Wolverine clued us in on why you can't go to SHIELD," Tony admitted, but that only got him a look of pure horror as she focused on him.