Revieling het secret

They left the nursery after Jess made sure it was locked tight. She went downstairs and her and the women got started unpacking her groceries and then the accessories. Then after seasoning everything she put them in the oven.

While the food cooked she helped put the clothes away. When Vida mentioned she saw the special room Jess saw Duncan look upset. Jess stepped up to him and gently kissed him.

"What's wrong my love?"

Duncan pouted jokingly. "Why can't I see the room yet?"

Jess smiled. "You will soon I promise."

"How soon."

Before she answered Libby walked up. "Jess maybe it is time he saw it."

Grace and the other ladies agreed. Robbie looked over.

"Maybe you should tell him lass."

Duncan glared at Robbie then turned back to Jess in hand thrown toward Robbie.

"He knows?"

Jess bit her lip and nodded. "Yes Robbie knows as well as Matt."

Duncan looked at her with a hopeful look. "Can I now know?"

Jess look at Grace who nodded. She turned back. "Yes... You and the others can know."

She led the upstairs and handed they key to Grey then turned to Duncan.

"Close your eyes!"

He closed his eyes. Jess took one hand and covered his eyes. Grey opened the door and he stepped back as Jess lead Duncan inside making sure his eyes were still closed.

She heard Grace sniff and knew she was trying not to cry as she had everything she entered the room. Grey nodded to her and with a deep breathe she moved her hand away.

"Okay open your eyes."

She held her breath as she watch Duncan open his eyes.

Duncan was shocked as he looked around the room. The room? No a nursery for a girl. He looked at Jess who had moved to sit in a large rocking chair.

"Jess are you with child?"

Biting her lip she nodded.

Duncan surprised everyone he hollowed and swept Jess in his arms swinging her around.

Everyone laughed. Duncan gently sat Jess sown.

"Your vision?"

"According to Robbie and Matt it was all true so this our first born, is a girl."

Duncan was grinning like a fool. He looked at his family.

"Could you guys give us some privacy please."

Everyone walked out and Duncan turned to Jess.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was a little scared."

"Of what?"

"I don't know. I just was."

"Well no reason to... I am excited to hear this."

"I am very happy to Duncan, but I am still a little scared."

"I'm sure you are a little scared, firsts time mothers usually are. But you know what?"

"What?"

Duncan kissed her then pulled her into his arms. "You'll not have to worry alone. I'll be with you every step of the way. So you won't have o go through this alone."