Mountain lovers *smut warning*

Duncan led her outside to the barn and when Jess saw the horse she looked at him.

"Where are we going?"

"Up the mountain love."

She shook her head. "No I'm not going up there."

"It's okay."

"NO! Last time I went up there I nearly died."

Duncan clasped her face in his hands and looked into her eyes.

"I am not like that bastard I am not gonna hurt you in anyway."

"But..."

"Love you need to conquer your fears, if not they will forever have a hold of you."

When she didn't answered he gently kissed her.

"I promise I'll let no harm come to you."

When she nodded he lifted her up and settled her on the horse, then vaulted up behind her and steered them up the mountain.

Though it scared her Jess let herself relax and take in her surroundings. The forest was beautiful. As they slowed she saw they were in a small clearing that was covered with flowers. Duncan slid off the horse and lifted Jess down.

With a smile he opened his backpack and pulled out the blanket and laid it out. Sitting down he pulled her down beside him.

"You okay love?"

"Yes Actually I am."

He pulled out a small box of chocolate covered strawberries and smiled.

"Here's us a little romantic snack."

Smiling Duncan feed Jess a strawberry.

She laughed." You are trying to stuff me. I can't eat as much as you giants."

Duncan threw his head back and laughed. He looked down at her.

"Aye! And my appetite is great." He leaned over her with a hungry look in his eyes.

With a smile Jess snatched a strawberry and held it out for him. Duncan nabbed it and quickly chewed then leaned over and kissed her.

A moan escaped Jess's throat as she twined her arms around his neck. Duncan moved to settle between her thighs.

"I love you Jess!"

"Duncan... I love you too."

He smiled and with love in his eyes he began to undress her with the care of a queen. Jess smiled up at him as his hand closed over her breast. The sensation of his fingers kneading and squeezing drove her crazy.

"Duncan!"

"Hum!"He leaned down and closed his mouth over her nipple.

"Now! Duncan please."

He pulled back long enough to quickly undress himself and pulled a condom from his pocket and opened it. He settled over her as he slid on the protection.

"Your mine forever lass."

"Yes!" She lifted her legs and parted them wide in welcome and held her breathe as he entered her with a sigh. Duncan set a fast, hard, and hungry pace. Again, and again , they parted and rejoined as he plunged within her, each time was harder, stronger, more relentless then the last.

She cried out his name as the heat swallowed them and bound them even more tightly together.

Still entwined they lay wrapped around each other. Sweat drying on their bodies. Jess looked up and smiled.

"Duncan! That was amazing!"

"Aye!" Better every time."

He pulled out and rolled on his side taking her with him. She snuggled against him.

"You know we are being rude."

He laughed. "I like rude."

"So I see I hate to say this but we need to get back."

"I know."

They got up and got dressed. But before she could move he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"I am happy I found you Jess."

She smiled up at him and placed a hand on his cheek. "I had nothing to really live for till I found you."

Duncan smiled and kissed her again. Jess sighed and pulled back.

"Duncan?"

"I know... I know.." With a sigh he scooped Jess up in his arms.

"Duncan!"

He smiled as he stepped up on a rock and mounted the horse. Jess sitting side sattle in front of him.

"You are something else you know that."

Duncan laughed. "Only with you."

As they came through the trees at Gu Brath Duncan leaned forward and gently kissed her.

"Duncan MacKeage!"

"Jessica MacGregor."

They looked toward the house and saw Callum, Charlotte, Greylen, and Grace watching them.

Jess blushed as Duncan laughed. As he stopped the horse Callum walked up and lifted Jess off the horse. When her feet hit the ground Callum leaned forward and whispered.

"My son had chosen well."

When Jess's cheeks reddened more Callum kissed her forehead.

"Go on in son. I'll deal with the horse."

"Thanks papa." Duncan put his arm around Jess's waist and walked in.