They were followed

They just made it through the kitchen when three kids hurled themselves at Jess hugging her and Duncan.

Joe looked up. "Jessie I have to head home. I was wondering will you be here when we come back."

Before Jess answered Duncan crouched and smiled. "She sure is buddy. In fact once my house if finished she's moving in with me."

Joe looked up his eyes wide. "Really?"

When she nodded yes he and the other two kids cheered and hugged her. Jess couldn't help but laugh.

Grace called the kids and they ran off. Duncan smiled as he pulled jess into his arms.

"The whole family loves you."

"Yeah I guess so."

He leaned closer. "Tomorrow afternoon I want you to come with me when I go check on my house."

"I would love that."

"Good." He leaned forward till his nose touched hers. "Beside you can help with our room."

"Our Room?"

"Yes our master bedroom and any other rooms."

"I..."

"No.... No... You said you'd stay with me."

"I know but this is your house you should make the decisions."

He kissed the tip of her nose." This will be our home we'll choose everything together."

"Okay." She smiled. "A kiss to our future together."

His smiled widened and he gave her a quick kiss and then headed upstairs to clean up.

Grace and Grey stood in the living room and watched smiling as Duncan and Jessica walked upstairs. Grey put his arm around Grace and led her to the couch and sat down with her in his lap. He looked over at Callum and Charlotte sitting on the other couch.

Grace smiled. "They look like they are really close."

Callum laughed. "They were when me and Grey here checked on them."

Charlotte looked up at her husband. "That is where you and Grey disappeared too?"

Grey smiled. "Yes."

Grace sat up straighter. "You have to tell us what happened."

While Callum gave a quick laugh Grey looked at Grace and smiled.

"After they took off me and Calllum took two horses and rode up the mountain we tied them off far from them and snuck up to check on them. But we left quickly."

Charlotte tilted her head. "Why?"

Grey laughed. "When we peeked in on them..." He stopped and laughed

Callum finished his sentence. "Duncan was over her and they both were missing some clothes."

Charlotte and Grace both gasped but then they smiled. Charlotte looked up at Callum.

"Looks like we will have some grand babies soon."

Callum laughed and looked down at his wife. "Only if that boy doesn't screw things up."

Grace smiled. "I just hope he gives her the love she needs." She looked up at Grey. "I already love her as a daughter."

"As do I wife."

The headed up to bed not ten minutes later and heard giggling and laughing coming from Duncan's and Jess's room.

Meanwhile Duncan and Jess were telling each other funny stories. Jess smiled up at him.

"You have a big family."

"Yeah and they all love you."

"I know."

Duncan leaned over and gently kissed her. With a sigh Jess put her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

But when his hand slid up her ribs under her shirt she stopped him.

Duncan looked down at her. "What is it?"

Jess placed a hand on his cheek. "As much as I love to make love to you. I am not feeling to good."

He pulled away and sat back. "What's wrong."

"I don't know I just don't feel well I think I ate to much."

Duncan smiled. "It take a while for you to get used to the big dinner food."

She laughed and got up.

Duncan smiled up at her. "Well then lets get ready and get some sleep, tomorrow will be a busy day."

Jess smiled and got dressed in her silk teddy. As she brushed her teeth Duncan dressed in a pair of pajama bottoms and turned down the covers.

When Jess walked out Duncan was empting his jean pockets on the dresser then smiled at her.

"Let me guess another gift from Vida."

"Yep."

Duncan dropped his jeans in the dirty hamper and pulled Jess into his arms.

"I have to thank her."

When Jess laughed he kissed her. Then pulled back.

"Lets get some sleep."

She slid in bed and giggles when Duncan slid in beside her and pulled her closer. Jess settled her head on his shoulder her forehead against his neck, her arm around his waist.

"Duncan?"

"Yeah love."

"You never said anything about the dream I told you about."

"Well what were you wanting to know."

"What you thought?"

Duncan looked down at her.

"Though I didn't like the part about the witch, I love the thought about us having children. I especially love the names."

Jess smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah and it is my wish that that comes true. The kids I mean."

"You know I wish that too. They were so beautiful."

Duncan pulled her closer. "If they came from you I know they are."

She laughed. "And I bet our sons were charmers with females."

He laughed and Jess snuggled closer.

She fell asleep within in five minutes of closing her eyes.