Caught red handed

Duncan took her hand and pulled her into the living room. Sitting on the couch he pulled her down into his lap.

"Duncan?"

"What lass?"

"What are you doing?"

He pulled her closer wrapping his arms around her.

"I want to hold you."Jess smiled when she felt something harden under her bottom.

"Yeah but I think you want more." She wiggles her bottom against him. Duncan groaned and turned her in his lap so she straddled his lap and pulled her into a passionate kiss. His hands pushing her skirt up.

Jess settled against him as she deepened the kiss. Duncan unbuttoned her blouse and sucked in a breathe when he saw her lingerie. But his attention was drawn elsewhere when Duncan unclasped the front of her bra. He leaned forward and sucked her breast into his mouth and laved it. Jess let her head fall back with a moan as her fingers went into Duncan's hair holding his head.

But when he went to slid his fingers under her panties they heard car doors slam. Jess quickly attached her bra and buttoned her blouse, but Duncan wouldn't let her up.

"Duncan?"

"Stay there lass." But he moved her till she was sitting sideways on his lap.

"Duncan let me up."

"I can't lass."

"But..."

"I can't" He lifted his hips so his erection pushed against her. "If you move they'll know."

"Oh alright."

She sat still as she heard his family come through the front door. They stopped and smiled when they saw them.

Grey smiled. "Hey you two. How is everything?"

Duncan smiled. "Good."

Grace walked over and handed them a bag. "That's some steaks, loaded baked potatoes, and some cheesecake. It's all still hot."

"Thanks aunt Grace."

They got up and walked to the kitchen. Duncan sat up their food as Jess showed Grace and Sadie the cakes.

Grace laughed when Jess told her idea about the kids. "That's a wonderful idea."

Sadie smiled. "They look professional."

"Thanks."

As they walked back to the living room Jess sat at the small breakfast table by the window.

Duncan smiled. "Want a little wine?" He laughed at the face she made.

"Sorry I don't care for wine or any alcohol."

"That's okay. How about a soda?"

"Sure."

As he made the soda Jess fixed two wine glasses with a couple of cherries and crushed ice. Duncan laughed when he saw the wine glasses.

"Good idea."

They sat down and ate their steaks. But when Duncan handed her a plate a cheesecake she shook her head.

"No thanks Duncan I couldn't possibly eat another bite."

He smiled "Really?"

"Yes you have the cake."

He laughed and ate both pieces as Jess sat across from him. When he was done they washed their dishes and as Jess walked out Duncan pulled her to him and kissed her. Jess smiled and kissed him back.

Setting her away Duncan kept his hands on her waist as he whispered. "Don't think we are finished love. I intend to finish what we started."

"Your family?"

Duncan laughed. "So what Kenzie and Eve will be doing the same across the hall?"

When she blushed he kissed her cheeks and then her forehead. Once he finally let her go she walked into the living room. Everyone was laughing and smiling.

Jess sat down and Grace pulled out a photo album and began to point out people. Jess sat their listening and trying to remember them all but she was sure she wouldn't.

It was close to 11 o'clock when Kenzie and Eve said good night and Jess watched with awe as Kenzie swung Eve up in his arms and carried her upstairs. The hair on the back of Jess's neck stood up and she looked toward the corner. Duncan sat in a recliner and stared at her with fire in his eyes. She felt a shiver run down her spine and she knew he would pounce on her the moment they were alone.

Biting her lip Jess smiled to everyone. "Well I think I'll head to bed because if as many people will be here as you say there will be I need some rest."