If Mei found Yuzu's letter pt 38

if the roles were reversed would the story remain the same? If Yuzu had really left Mei behind instead of Mei doing the abandoning, what would the outcome really be?

Friday

It was the day Mei and Lisa would meet up, granted Yuzu be present for the meeting in case things didn't go well between the two

Yuzu saw how nervous Mei was for meeting Yuzu's ex, for one Yuzu made an ex out of mei when she decided leave cause she was about to get married to her former manager

she held Mei's hand to calm her down and to ensure her that everything will be fine 

Mei looked at Yuzu and nodded in agreement holding her hand to remain calm

Lisa comes by the restaurant dressed in her normal attire, she gave Yuzu a light hug and shook Mei's hand in a proper way to greet her

Yuzu pulled out  a chair for Lisa 

"Thanks for coming Lisa, I know this going to be uncomfortable for everyone but i know this was going to happen. 

 I will start introductions, Mei this is Lisa, Lisa this is Mei, my fiancee and well step sister. I told you about her when her engagement was announced on tv and i took the remote away from you,   had a mental break down."

Lisa smiled

"It's nice to meet you Mei-san,  I am Lisa, I didn't realize how beautiful you really were. Yuzucchi hasn't had pictures of her old life when she was in Tokyo, she was keen on keeping her old self locked away in a sense."

Mei Nodded nervously

"i didn't know you were pretty either, Yuzu always had good taste in who she was d-dating, It's v-very nice to meet you. So uh, where were you born? what made you come to japan?"

her hands were fidgeting  in circles cause she was nervous and didn't know what to expect at all, she didn't expect the girl in front of her to be so pretty and tall and well mannered

she was shocked  to see someone like Lisa take care of Yuzu even though it was a short period of time

Lisa smiled

"No need to be nervous Mei-san, i am from New York City, I graduated at the top of my class in high school, i moved to japan to attend Tokyo University to study Fashion and learn more about the Japanese culture.

I read a lot of manga and i enjoy the food, My favorite Manga would be action and romance. i am twenty-one years old. How about  you?"

Mei blinked

"I am Mei Aihara, i am 20 years old, i was the former class president of my family's academy, I am two months Younger then Yuzu, I am taking over my family's business since i-- i mean since me and Yuzu are getting married soon and we are both equally the successors. 

I found Yuzu's Yuri manga in her bag and i was a bit disturbed at first, I accepted it, it was very hard to understand her at first, but then i saw sides of her i wasn't allowed to, She tried hard to keep me happy even though i pushed her away time and time again, When she decided to leave i knew i messed it up, I wasn't strong enough to keep her around, When i found out about you, I was shocked someone wanted to love and take care of Yuzu. 

I want to thank you Lisa for maturing Yuzu into the person i knew she could be one day, thank you for letting her come back home where she belongs.

You helped her figure out a lot of things in a short amount of time. Thank you Lisa, Thank you so much."

she had tears in her eyes

Yuzu smiled seeing this side of mei and everything went fine from then on

Lisa smiled

"Thank you Mei for having Yuzu in my life even if it was for a short amount of time, You have a real gem on your hands."

Mei smiled

"I know i do. a stubborn one, I wouldn't have it any other way."