If Mei found Yuzu's letter pt 37

what if the roles were reversed? Yuzu abandoned mei when she needed her the most? What if mei almost went through with the engagement? What if Yuzu was the one who left a letter behind without explaining  to mei why she left in the first place

Yuzu looked into Mei's eyes deeply and with concern

"Mei meeting my ex won't make you uncomfortable? I mean i know you didn't like Matsuri making the moves on me when you were around and that she kissed me that one time, which remember i had no control over, Why do you want to meet Lisa all of a sudden? 

You two have nothing to talk about or be in common. Well the only thing that would have great in common factor is that you were about to get married and i was in university starting my new life and she was my girlfriend for a short time. Why do you wanna meet her?"

Mei blinked

"I just want to meet her and speak with her, I want to thank her for you coming back to me even though i know you didn't want to. 

I know you still don't trust me after the stunt i pulled and the suffering i made you go through. I made you go through so much pain and torture, I never fully atoned for my actions and my words, I know you probably thought you would be better without me and that you hoped to never see me again."

Yuzu sighed

"Mei we have a lot to work out before we get married and you know that, I love you and i always will,  I am here forever and ever, never leaving your side, But you do have to work on learning how to communicate with me and be able to come to me if you  have a problem with anything, this relationship is a two way street. 

There has to be a lot of communication, a lot of trust building, most of all there has to be a lot of love to be repaired. I want our engagement and our marriage to be solid. We have to make a pact that we will always have that communication we always sought out.

I will let you meet Lisa cause this is important to you, You can't be hostile towards her or be you know like gramps with the demanding questions and scare her off, she is really sweet and kind, she pulled me out of the depressing stages in my life."

Mei nodded

"I will try my best Yuzu, for you i will try to be less demanding but i can be forward with my questions, I want to get to know the person that helped you come back home to me. I want to thank her."

Yuzu nodded

"I will Lisa now, she will be surprised to hear from me."

Mei nodded

"Thank you Yuzu, for doing this for me. This is important for me."

Yuzu took out her cell phone and dialed Lisa's phone number

she heard it ring on the other side

it connected quickly

"Hey Lisa, it's Yuzu. Do you think you can come by sometime this week? Yeah, Mei wants to meet you and speak with you. Don't worry, she is nice. Thanks. see you soon."

Mei blinked

"Well? What happened?"

Yuzu looked at mei

" Lisa will come Friday, she wants to meet you too, she was nervous but she knew this day would come, so she is coming to meet with you this Friday granted i be there too."

Mei kissed her lips deeply

"Thank you Yuzu."

if mei found Yuzu's letterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें