If Mei found Yuzu's letter pt 6

If mei found yuzu's letter pt 6

If the roles were reversed.....

Yuzu was living life for herself now, she was finishing her third year of high school.

She had a part time job working in a clothing store, when she wasn't working she was busy drawing designs for her future fashion line.

Her cell phone rang and it was Harumin, she finally deleted all of the photos of her and mei and academy

She was free as a bird not being in a cage, she felt as if her wings were finally be able to spread

She answered the phone happily since she was slowly gaining her piece of mind back and slowly going back to the yuzu she used to know

"Hey Harumin how is dating matsuri treating you? Have you two confessed to each other and did you finally do it?"

Harumin laughed

"Come on Yuzucchi, all she does is feel me up. I don't get what her obsession is with my boobs though. She squeezes and cups them."

Yuzu giggled like she used to

"Matsuri has a thing for big chested women. You caught her attention with your big chest. She will keep groping you until you say you two are officially official. "

Harumin smiled

"She will have to wait a long time. Make me proud Yuzucchi. Take good care of yourself. I miss that laugh of yours. Your smile and laugh brightens up a room."

Yuzu chuckled

"Harumin don't worry about me so much. I am fine. I have a job, finishing high school. It's not like I am sharing a room. I am living for me. I have my own place, I don't have to worry about being looked down on.

I don't have rules to follow anymore. My life is my life. I am enjoying it. Matsuri is calling you have fun. I miss you. See you later."

She hung up the phone and she went to the supermarket to pick up tonight's dinner

After she paid she walked home placing her dinner in the fridge, she noticed a new neighbor was moving into the apartment next to her

Yuzu being who she was decided to help her, when she saw the girl she was beyond beautiful and not from japan

She walked up to her with a smile

"Welcome to the neighborhood, I am yuzuko okogi. I see you are new around here. What's your name?"

This girl was different from mei and the other girls from the academy

She had beautiful bright green eyes and long blond hair

The girl looked at yuzu with a blush

"My name is Lisa, I am 19 years old and I just moved from new York to japan. I wanted to learn the culture of Japan and know everything about it. I will start college in the fall. It's nice to meet you yuzuko."

Yuzu blushed

"You can call me yuzu. So what made you move to japan?"

Lisa blushed

"Fashion design school. I applied to Tokyo University. "

Yuzu blushed

"I can show you around if you want to. Is 8 good?"

Lisa blushed

"I don't want to cause trouble or put you out."

Yuzu smiled

"Don't worry about it. This is a way for us to get together and know about each other better. You wont cause trouble. See you at 8."

Lisa blushed dark red

"See you at 8."