If Mei Found Yuzu's letter pt 34

If mei found yuzu's letter pt 34

If the roles were reversed....

Mei couldn't let go of yuzu even if she wanted to, she loved the new engagement ring she had received from her lover

She was making out with yuzu holding her waist

We are officially engaged now. I am so happy yuzu.

Yuzu smiled

I always want to make you happy and content, you are my everything mei. I will never let go of you.

You are my blushing bride to be. I want us to have a happy healthy marriage. I want to keep that smile on your face forever.

Mei looked into her eyes

All I ever wanted was to feel needed, wanted, accepted, most importantly loved.

You made sure I was always loved and cared for, made sure I was needed and wanted.

You made me feel so secure and I didn't know how to react to it.

I was so stubborn back then that i couldn't see it. I am sorry for the pain i caused you.

I didn't want you to be in any type of pain. I felt very bad I caused you pain and suffering.

Yuzu held her face romantically

Let's not focused on the past, the past is the past and we are focused on the future. We have a wedding to continue to plan. I love you for who you are. It doesn't matter what back then. That's water under the bridge. We are in a good place now no?

Mei laid in yuzu's arms nuzzling her chest

Yes we are in a good place yuzu. I want us to stay like that.

Yuzu smiled

I mean we did have a rocky start mei, we are not perfect, we are who we are.

The perfect world will be boring. It's best to make the best of what we have. We make the world what is it.

Mei smiled

I love you yuzu.

Yuzu smiled

I love you too mei.

if mei found Yuzu's letterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें