Chapter 15

[Edited: 8.4.19.]

Chapter 15|No one's pov

|Akatsuki hideout|

Suddenly everything started to shake, like an earthquake. But the red chakra -or what seemed red- told them otherwise. They quickly got into a fight stance. But all the red chakra disappeared and the Akatsuki members relaxed in the slightest, tiniest bit, which appeared to be a mistake because as soon as that happened orange chakra embraced Naruto's body, successfully freeing him.
When the smoke cleared, they were at loss of words. There had never been a Jinchuuriki who was completely in harmony with their Bijuu. It was unbelievable.

"Yeah, well. Believe it!" Naruto smirked slightly at their shocked faces. "Where are Yuki and Hiro?" When he received nothing but silence his grin cracked a bit but didn't falter.
"I repeat. Where. The. Fuck. Are. My. Companions?"

Obito answered, "Why should we answer your questions?" Naruto felt like groaning but that would ruin his image so he stood but his eyebrow twitched a bit. "I wonder why?", Ah yes, nothing better than sarcasm. It angered the others. "Well, let's see. 1. I'm stronger and I could kill you, 2. We made a deal, 3. You should do what's healthy for you. After all some of you are still too young to die, no?" His eyes seemed to observe his enemies. In return they managed to suppress a flinch.

A sudden noise startled them all. "Naru-nii!" Naruto felt two people hug his legs. It were Yuki and Hiro who hugged his legs before Naruto picked him up. He was honestly amazed and shocked that they even came to him when they saw his Bijuu mode, it was terrifying. His eyes softened but he quickly remembered where he was and who he was against. Naruto whispered softly in her ear, "Yuki, hold your brother and get behind me", his command got followed and when Yuki and Hiro were behind him he let out more chakra, which formed into Kurama.

The Akatsuki members stepped back. That was something they shouldn't have tried to fight. It may have been only chakra, but it was still the nine tails.
"Not so tough now, are we?", Naruto once again grinned, as fake as ever. I hate that word, fake.

Deidara, he's probably going to have be killed, Sasori as well. These two aren't following anyone and aren't listening to anyone. Obito... Not sure. Nagato and Konan could be convinced. Itachi, unsure. Kisame, probably has to be killed as well. Kakuzu, maybe could be convinced with money. Hidan, he's insane so I'm not sure. That's it, the only ones who are probably going to come out alive are Nagato, Konan and maybe Obito and Itachi.

He (Naruto) once again scanned over the members and his face became blank. He brought one of Kurama's nine tails and pointed at Sasori and Deidara. They dodged but it didn't leave them undamaged.

~Timeskip~ because I can't write a fight to save my life~

It didn't take a short time to kill some of them. By all means, he was losing. He should have known not to underestimate anyone, let alone the Akatsuki. He was, after all, no god (And no he didn't have a god complex like a certain someone). But he was proud to say that his enemies were damaged severely. And that he killed (something he wasn't proud about) Deidara and Sasori. It was hard, really hard but he did it. But his attacks weren't really doing any damage to Pain. Sage mode... With that thought in mind, he sent a clone behind the rocks of the hideout.

It didn't take more than thirty seconds to activate sage mode thanks to the Bijuu mode. Yuki and Hiro were, long before the fight began, brought to a safe distance with his clone.
Once again he started attacking and this time his attacks weren't in vein. And he was determined to win. If this didn't work, well, he had other tricks up his sleeves. And he wasn't afraid to use them. But for now, no need to expose everything to the enemy.

After all, patience is virtue.

TBC