Chapter 7

[Edited: 5.4.19.]

Chapter 7 |No one's pov

It was a known fact that Jinchuuriki's had a bad life. Most were without a family. Only a few actually lived happily. And just Killer Bee befriended his Bijuu. Some were on bad terms and others simply didn't communicate with their demons. Well that wasn't Naruto's case. His case was much worse, though it wasn't really Kurama's fault.

Despite it all, Naruto was there, grinning while tears fell from his cheek and hugging the ghost of his parents who were crying themselves. Ahaha, clichè.  They were a special family. A family of Jinchuuriki.

Naruto and Minato were the currently Jinchuuriki, though Naruto was the only living one. Kushina was the second container of the Kyuubi. But as it was known, there was that attack. The incident caused by that man. Madara Uchiha. Or so was it said. Naruto scoffed every time someone said that. Well not really everyone knew about it. They assumed it was the Kyuubi who broke free. Only the third, the fifth, the elders and some high class anbu and jonin knew.

Though many hated the Jinchuuriki's, it was always for the same reason. They were blinded by hatred. Hatred was something that would always exist in the world. It was an ugly thing, feeling. The cause of the hatred for the Jinchuuriki was because they were mistaken for their Bijuu. The people didn't acknowledge the fact that it was just a human with a tailed beast inside him.

Sometime's, Naruto wondered why they called Bijuus demons. I mean, sure they were strong but the first hokage and Madara were just as strong. Yes and still, it was all their fault to being with. In the end even Bijuu's have feelings. They should have had their freedom. Well, they did have it, until people started sealing and using them. No one liked the feeling of being used.

Naruto always pushed everything inside of him, he hid his emotions, that was something he regretted. It was the same even when he pretended to be dumb.

"It's so messed up, mom, dad. I don't even know with what to being with. Should I go that place first and then...." Naruto trailed off and his parents nodded, they understood his plan.

"I-i....", Naruto's voice cracked, "you'll have to go soon..." Kushina and Minato nodded. "Please watch over me... please...", the parents nodded again and smiled.

Suddenly, everything glowed around the trio and, just like before, there stood the ghost of Kushina. However, the unusual thing was that she had big white wings, just like Naruto's. Minato had the same wings but his feather's looked a bit more harder, Kushina's and Narutos feathers were softer. *cough* (Not pun intended, pervs).

Slowly they disappeared, leaving shocked and sad people behind.

One specific group watched, shocked to the core. That group was the Akatsuki.

"Now come on Danzo...", Naruto began and Danzo started to pale, "let's just state the truth. From Orochimaru to the Uchiha massacre. Oh, there was this accident with Uchiha Shisui and his eyes as well. There was also this law, that it should have been kept a secret about who the Jinchuuriki is. Oh and not to mention the Root organization. I'm really sorry for Sai and Yamato-taicho. Or should I say Tenzo." Danzo cursed a river in his mind. Tsunade grew angrier and angrier with every word.

Danzo started sweating so much that it stung. That horrible smell irritated Naruto."Kami no me"¹, Naruto whispered. His eyes turned light blue and light violet. It was truly beautiful. "Let's go. I don't want you to live anymore. It was enough. You have done too many bad things... you're not worth living. I shall erase you!" Almost instantly he got in a stance, tensing. Danzo did the same, with his many Root anbu's. In the blink of an eye, all the Root anbu's were knocked out. While people gaped, Naruto calmly approached one of them. It was Sai. He was unconscious and Naruto lifted him upschool and opened one of Sai's eyes. Right after that, the veins around his eye's started to bulge out and Sai started choking. But not too long after, he stopped all motion and continued sleeping. "That should do it. The seal is away..." Danzo ran at Naruto, only to freeze a few steps from him. While Naruto calmly did the same to all other Root anbu's. "The seals are gone. They're free. Tsunade, they're now under your command. Well, those who wish to remain anbu's. Alright?"

Tsunade nodded. "Now to you, Danzo... let's see what's under those bandage's..." Without hesitation, Naruto's right wing cut the bandages with it's tip. What was underneath it shocked everyone except Naruto and Kurama. There were Sharingan's implanted in his arm. Naruto grimaced. He quickly cut his arm off and Danzo nearly screamed in pain.

While most people were frozen Naruto got every one of the eye's in a glass. "Naruto... they're mine. They're from my clan. Give them back!", Sasuke demanded.

Naruto just stared at him with his Kami no.

It was then that Naruto's eye's widened a bit. Shit! There are children who were endured to watch this. Fuck!

Indeed there were many children crying. He knocked Danzo out and motioned for the anbu to arrest him. Which they did. Then, his gaze fell at the children and softened. Even when many children cursed and bullied him in his younger years, he couldn't bring himself to hate children in general.

His eye's returned back to their original state seeing as he stopped the chakra flow to his eye's.

"Kit, it's time to go...", Kurama remarked and Naruto nodded. He slowly approached him when Homura shouted, “Where are you going? We need you.  You can return! We'll let you impregnate many women so we have heir's to the Namikaze clan." Sakura nodded while Sasuke chleched his fists. "Sorry no can do. I'm leaving. 1. I'm not into harem's 2. They are not my preferred gender and 3. I'm no man whore..."

Sasuke smirked, "Idiot. Just spend your sperm."

"Sorry. As I said, I'm no man whore and I won't just spend my sperm..." Sasuke glared at him hatefully.

"Now, goodbye Konoha. Hope to see you never again...", and with that Naruto and Kurama disappeared out of their sight.

TBC

Review and vote!!!
Hope you enjoyed!
I think that my next fanfiction will be Sasunaru, not sure though. I got many ideas but when I write then I simply forget. And honestly I don't like writing long fanfictions because I mostly lose interest but I still didn't lose interest so till next chapter!!!