Chapter 8

[Edited: 6.4.19.]

Chapter 8 | No one's pov

|Konoha|

And Naruto disappeared, leaving the sky to cry after him, along with many others. He didn't look back though. He couldn't because he knew the truth. And sometime's he wished he didn't.
He couldn't look back because most people didn't cry after him, him as a person, but him as the son of the fourth Hokage.

|Boarders of the wave country|

Naruto was traveling at a fairly fast speed, jumping from a tree to tree.
He hummed softly before he heard a scream. He stopped dead in his tracks before running at an even faster speed. If anyone was there, they wouldn't physically be able to see him because of his speed.

He soon stopped, only to continue, but this time he ran over water. On the other side were a few shadows. One was drowning while the others tried to help him. "Help!"

Just as the kid was about to drown, the water split, leaving them stunned as Naruto came to them, out of breath. His wing were hidden, he hid them as he began to travel. When he and the kids were on the land he worriedly glanced at them before asking, "You alright, kiddo?", the young child nodded.

"Umm mister who are you?"

"Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze."

"The Naruto?!? The one whom the bridge was named after?!?", Naruto felt like face palming himself. He forgot the bridge. He used unnecessary chakra. But if he didn't come, then this kid would have had died. "Yes, who are you little one's?", the kids pouted but answered, "We're not little, we're six and we're big! This is Haru!" The boy pointed to his relived brunette male friend, "this is Kasuri", he pointed to the raven haired girl, "and I'm -"

"Kohan, Haru, Kasuri where are you?!?",  yelled a familiar voice. "Here, Inari-sensei!"

"Inari?", Naruto asked with a raised brow.

"Naruto-nii-chan?!" Naruto nodded at Inari and Inari jumped in Naruto's arms, catching him him by surprise. In this surprise he lost balance and nearly fell backwards but his hidden wing opened and he was back at his feets. With four gaping children.

"Nii-chan, I'm a bit surprised by your transformation but wings?!?", Naruto grinned nervously.
"That's cool, right guys?!?", Inari caught Naruto off guard completely. Inari, who saw Naruto's baffled expression, answered, "You're the most unpredictable ninja ever. This doesn't surprise me anymore!" Inari grinned while Naruto smiled and sweatdropped.
"Thanks, gee!"

On their walk to Inari's house they talked about any and everything. Naruto hid his wings, like he always does. Soon, however, they parted and Naruto and Inari knocked on the door. "Cooming!", Tsunami opened the door and dropped the cup in her hands. "N-Naruto?", when Naruto nodded she hugged him, jumping away when she felt something. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw his wings. "Y-you-", stopping her stuttering she turned around, took a deep breath and faced them again, "you are unpredictable! And how do you even hide them?!" Naruto sighed. "Well. It's a long story. And I can hide them with the help of genjutsu but it becomes visible everytime someone touches them or when I use them....."

Tazuna came to the door after he heard a cup breaking, and his sake slipped from his hands when he saw Naruto, and his wings. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it a moment later. An awkward silence fell before Tazuna looked at each of them and said, "I'm too old for this shit. And I need more sake. Brat, you're gonna buy a new one!" Naruto smiled sheepishly but nodded and sweatdropped.
Ano, Kyuu, was I really that unpredictable? Hush, you have no idea kit. Naruto sweatdropped again.

Slowly he turned around, took Inaris hand and walked away. "Oh and Tsunami-san do you need anything?", she nodded and gave him a list.

When they walked down the streets (Naruto hid hid wings again) they received small bows. Naruto waved everyone who did that off saying things like, "Don't bow. It's not necessary. I'm happy I could help!"

On the way to the shop Naruto saw a big building but it wasn't in the best shape, "Ano, Inari. What is that?"

"It's the orphanage!"

Naruto frowned, "Why is it in a bad shape?"

It was Inari's turn to frown, "W-well, even with the bridge, there are too many orphans and there isn't so much money. They can't afford everything there...."

"Hmm", Naruto mused but went to the orphanage. "O-oi Naruto-nii-chan, matte!", yelled Inari.
When they went inside there were about thirty kids with two older females and one male. They smiled at them, "Hello, how we may help you?"

"Hello, I'm Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and this is Inari. We would like to help the orphanage... Miss?", the two females gasped and the male smiled. "Oh right, where are my manners?! I'm Yankee. And this is my best friend, Shuzika. This is my husband and Shizuka's brother, Royu. It's an honor to meet you but you really don't need to help. It's really expensive and-"

"I insist Yankee-san, I have lots of money that I don't need. Beside I would love to help in any way possible. I love children and I myself am an orphan. Here", insisted Naruto and gave her a big bag. It was full with money (A/n which kind of money do they use? Any help?). The three adults and the many children gasped at how much this was. "Uzumaki-san-"

"Please call me Naruto!"

"Naruto-san, this is too much. I cannot accept!", Naruto shrugged and gave her a small smile which she returned with wide eyes. "The children deserve the best! Make the best of it! Okay?",  she nodded, teary-eyed. "Thank you Naruto-sama!", the children thanked at the same time and bowed. Naruto stood shocked for a bit before laughing, "Kiddies there's no need to call me sama. Call me Naruto-nii-chan or Naruto-nii, kay?", they nodded and sprang at him, (with the intent to hug him) but they were too sudden and Naruto fell back, nearly landing on his back but the wings saved him again.

TBC

Rewiev and vote, or whatever you want!