Chapter 2

[Edited: 1.4.19]

Warning: OOC-ness, Sakura and Sasuke bashing and mention of rape

Chapter 2 | Nobody's pov

It was October tenth. Naruto's seventeenth birthday. And he didn't like it, not at all. He hated his birthday, it was the day he got a burden, the day his parent's died and the day his misery began. He didn't like his life too much, not at all. But he didn't hate it enough to take it away, only one person or more specific, a tailed beast was the reason he didn't. Kurama, also known as the Kyuubi. Naruto knew the demon, quite some time too. It was on his fifth birthday, the one he hated the most. That was the day the abuse began and his facade appeared. On the other hand there was another birthday that he hated more than others but at the same time liked. It was his ninth birthday, the day he got {beware!} raped. The day his last innocence shattered, disappeared. But it was also the day he gained something good but that shall remain unknown {Ha, I left you curious, sry ;-;}.

Our favourite blonde hero was walking through streets, thinking of his life and ignoring the glares he got. He thought about Sasuke, his partner. The man he loved. The man he thought he could trust. Until he couldn't.

He was going through streets late at night, though that was earlier than it should have been. He was coming earlier from a mission. A day earlier to be exact. It was when he was near his apartment that he heard a familiar voice. Sakura. But that voice was a bit off. He soon caught on that it were moans. He wanted to get away quickly but when he heard the other moans his heart stopped. Sasuke's.

He felt so betrayed. That one person he thought he could trust betrayed him. The one person who was indebted to Naruto in so many ways, did that. Naruto couldn't believe it. His knees started to shake. A panic attack. His legs gave out as he fell to the ground in a nearby alley.

Since that day he avoided Sasuke as much as the 95% of the village. He pretended that he didn't know anything, waiting for Sasuke to tell him but alas, he never did. Sighing, he didn't notice the mob that was approaching him until it was too late.

~~~Timeskip after the beating brought to you by the author that couldn't bear to write that~~~

His orange jumpsuit was shattered, his body bruised and his skin covered in blood. All in all, Naruto looked like he was about to die at any moment an yet that wasn't an option. He wouldn't dare let them kill him. Slowly standing up, he put on a genjutsu and walked slowly away. No one remembered his birthday, it hurt, it did. But hey his whole life hurt, every breath he took, it hurt."..." The fox could only watch in pity and sadness, not even he could do anything but watch and heal.

After Naruto came near a restaurant he hid himself as well as his chakra. He was in the middle of the village, as were rookie 11, the sensei's, team Konohamaru, Iruka, Teuchi, Ayame, Tsunade and Jiraiya. Sakura and Sasuke were holding hands and the others looked at them in disbelief. "Y-you are a couple?", asked Ino, still trying to get over the fact that her best friend-Actually, ex best friend and Sasuke betrayed Naruto. Sakura nodded enthusiastically. "Isn't that great? Sasuke-kun confessed to me yesterday. It was just like in my dreams, right, Sasuke?"

Sasuke hn-ed and nodded his head. Naruto stared from where he was and looked a bit surprised but not shocked, he knew it very well. "A-are you serious? What about Naruto?!?" To say that Ino was mad would be an understatement. Sakura scoffed, "That baka. Who cares? Sasuke-kun didn't love him. And it's not like he can give him children or something like that. Now, don't you think there are better things than to talk about that idiot?" Naruto's facade slowly cracked, it was the last push.

Tsunade's bangs covered her eyes and she raised her fist slowly and that fist went fastly into Sasuke's face.

Hinata's hand ever so slowly raised and a slap echoed throughout Konoha. Villagers watched in disbelief as Tsunade and Hinata hurt their dear Uchiha and Haruno. Naruto's friends leaked killing intent. "I CAN'T BELIVE YOU SAKURA, SASUKE. YOU CALL YOURSELF FRIENDS?"
Everyone watched in shock, even Naruto, how Hinata raised her voice at them.

At first it was a crush on Naruto but as years passed Hinata's feelings became more brotherly. Now Hinata was lucky with Kiba. Sakura and Sasuke stood up and Sasuke went in front of Sakura, to protect her but aye we all know he's weak af. {I'm sorry for both calling him weak at and breaking the forth wall ;-;} "I can't believe I was your best friend!" Ino repeated disgusted at them. Sakura scoffed once again, "Hah, you're just jealous. Why are you even defending him?! I am much better than him!"

Naruto's face lacked any emotion at all. Next was Kiba who spoke, "You are such a bitch. And you, Sasuke, I never liked you anyway, now you are on my list of hated people!"

Sasuke snorted and rolled his eyes "Whatever, loser. See if I care."
Kiba went for a punch but Hinata stopped him and shook her head. Ino, Hinata and Kiba went on the side, varily staring at the outcome. Next was Neji who spoke, "Uchiha, Haruno, you disgust me."
Before either of the two could say anything, he went to Ino, Kiba and Hinata. Next came Lee, "That's most unyouthfull, your youth doesn't shy bright anymore! I shall do nothing in return of that!" Lee went to Neji and the other three.

Tenten shook her head and went to them as well. Shino merely glanced at them and went to where the previous people went. Chouji, surprisingly didn't eat anything and said, "Naruto is such a good friend. None of us deserve him. What you did is unacceptable."
Sakura and Sasuke rolled their eyes. Shikamaru glared at them and muttered something like this, "Troublesome people. If you knew what Naruto was worth you wouldn't have ever betrayed him for someone like Sakura. Idiot." That left everyone in shock. The villagers who gathered around rolled their eyes and yelled things like 'demon isn't worth anything'. "That dobe isn't worth anything. He's just a clanless idiot, an orphan. A demon. I don't even know why you're defending him." The villagers cheered while the KI of Naruto's friends grew.

"I can't believe you were my student, Sasuke. Those who abandon their comrades are thrash. Just so you kno, I didn't want to favour you. It was the council that forced me", Sasuke glared at Kakashi who glared back without hesitation. Asuma shook his head, "That's what became out of you. That arrogance won't do you any good", and went like all the previous people to the side, still glaring. Kurenai, who was now eight months pregnant glared even harder. "Such a thing became out of the last 'loyal' Uchiha." It was obvious that she was mocking him and Sasuke already formed a chidori only to be stopped by a hand, Gai's hand.

After Gai's speech came Jirayia's, Iruka's, Tsunade's, Anko's, Ibiki's, Kotetsu's, Izumo's, team Konohamaru's [who as well kicked both of them] and Teuchi's and Ayame's. When everyone who was Naruto's true friend was over with their speech, Naruto came out of the shadows.

To be continued...

I hope you seriously like it because I really like to make Konoha suffer, hahahahha. *cough* Anyway please vote and comment! Till next time!