31. Part Two

Continued..

Tommie

7PM // Apex Photo Studios

I been focusing on me.

There was no way I was going to allow what happened between Axel and I stop me from flourishing into the woman I want to become. I've went through too much hurt in my life to stop now. Of-course I missed him and had the urge to pick up the phone and call him but I just wasn't ready. A break is truly what I needed and I was going to do me regardless.

Here I was in this studio doing a photoshoot for MiMi's fur collection that she was dropping soon. I knew from the first time she wore the purple set that she made that she was going to continue this and honestly, I was proud of her. The girls were flocking to the shop to get their hair and nails did but now they were also leaving out with MiMi's sets which she will now be selling online.

"Give us another pose Tommie. You are great at this." The photographer shouted boosting my ego. I could tell he was feeling me in this fur set and his perverted ass just need to get the job done as he was paid to do. Laughing at the look MiMi gave me, I did another pose for him.

"Yes!" He yelled hyped causing me to do a few more poses as he caught all of my good angles. Once he stood up, I knew that he was done for the moment. I walked over to him removing the shades from my face as I wanted a quick glimpse at the photos previously taken. He allowed me to look with him as I smiled at all of the photos taken. He was great at this.

"These are dope." I complimented, looking at the rest we took from an hour ago.

"Yes, you did amazing. We get like 5 more and then we're done okay?" He says to me causing me to nod my head. I hold up 5 for MiMi to see and she nods her head as she sips from the drink in her hand. Heading back onto the set, I stop in my tracks as my name is called from Katrina who bum rushed onto the set. Looking at her confused on why she was interrupting the shoot unprofessionally, she caught her breath as she stared me. This better be damn important for her to be embarrassing us like this.

"Tommie we gotta go now!" She said out of breath.

"Katrina, what the hell are you on? We gotta finish this shoot." I said pointing around the room. MiMi stood up from her seat looking at her as if she was crazy too.

"I understand but please. We gotta go it's Keith!" She yelled.

I rose my brow in confusion. What about Keith that she gotta tell me?

"What is it Trina?!" MiMi yelled becoming annoyed just as I was.

"Fuck! I tried to not say it in front of everyone but since y'all being assholes he has been shot! Let's get to the fucking hospital now. Jordan has him in the car!"

I felt like the world had stopped after hearing what she just said. I felt as if I couldn't breathe, as if my ears were playing tricks on me. My body felt light and my head began to spin. How was this happening right now? Why was this happening right now? Before I could question her on this, my hand was being pulled as MiMi, her and I rushed out of the studio down to the car. While on the way her words replayed over and over in my head.