23.

Don

6:40PM // Beverly Hills

I never left LA.

I was not going to allow no punk ass nigga win no fight over no hoe ass bitch. I purchased a place out here while my right hand man continued to run things back in Vegas until I felt like actually leaving. The thing about me was that I wasn't no punk and never went out without a real fight. That nigga just got lucky and you can bet on everything when I caught up with his ass it was not going to be pretty. I could care less about Tommie. He could have her cause one thing, I wasn't going to chase or force no bitch into anything and she had showed the side she chosen after everything I did for her ass. She had no home, job or money yet I took her in and her filthy ass roommate at the time. How dare she repay me in this way?

Letting another nigga put they hands on me that she barely knew. I spent 5 whole years with her and that was the thanks I get. So she was a dub, point blank. When I caught up with him, i'll have a bitch for her too and that's on God.

Stepping out onto the balcony of my two story home in the hills, I looked out at the view before me taking in the scenery. I didn't really know what to do out here in LA because the party life wasn't as epic as it was back in Vegas. All clubs closed at 2AM on the dot and people barely liked to party out here. I had to find a way to get the clubs popping or else I'd have to throw mansion parties just to keep the money flowing in.

"Don, your sister is here." Kay told me as she wrapped her around around me from behind. I nodded my head taking one last look at the calm city before turning my attention towards her. Grabbing her chin, I placed a soft kiss onto her lips.

"Go shower and stay in the room. I'ma go chill with baby sis." I told her as she nodded her head. Walking around her, I made my way down the stairs towards the sitting area where my sister was seated looking around the place. I made my presence known by clearing my throat. She turned her head to look at me, a smile stretching across her face immediately.

"Breana!" I yelled as she hopped up running into my arms. Kissing the top of her head, I embraced her hug. Family could always take away that mean side which is why I told Kay to stay her ass upstairs. I didn't need her seeing my vulnerable side or trying to get close to my sister. She may have been my main but she wasn't my wife.

"Donny, I missed you!" she admitted cheesing as she looked up at me. I chuckled at the nickname she gave me years ago. Had been awhile since she called me that.

"I missed you too. Why you here though?"

"Damn. A bitch can't visit her own brother?" She said with much attitude. I was taken back by her cussing. It was still surreal to see she was all grown up. I still viewed her as the 13 year old sweet sister if mine. No brother wants to see their sister grown and boys coming at her. I would kill any nigga for her.