13.

// As some of you may know, my book was briefly deleted but magically appeared and everything is here. I am happy it is back which means I can continue. However the book I was going to start will be a back up just in case something happens to this again. I will make sure to back up some of the chapters so i wont have to completely start over. Sorry for all of this! Enjoy this chapter and the many more to come! \\

MiMi

Wednesday 8PM // Jefferson Blvd

Finally, it was girls night out. Although it was the day of that we planned, we had everything set in mind that we wanted to do for the evening and I was quite stoked about it all. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with Draymond and the guys but sometimes you just wanna say or do wild shit that only your bitches will understand and that time was now!  I took one last look at myself in the mirror checking out the two piece set I made by hand. It was quite easy and I thought of making more in different colors to sell out of the shop. It was just another way to make more money than we already were. I knew my mom would be with it.

"Okay snow bunny!" I heard Tommie's voice say. I turned towards her with a smile on my face doing a little twirl before taking her attire in. "Fuck me, look a you! Who you looking this good for?!" I asked admiring the blonde wig I installed earlier and snakeskin top that zipped down just a tad showing her cleavage. If Axel seen her now, i'm sure he'd wife on the spot. She smiled brightly, her cheeks turning a bright rose red. "Thank you! I bought this shit the other day and thought to wear it tonight. Might as well look the part." she said which I agreed.

"That's for damn sure. Jamie really got us going to Carbon like we rich or something." I shook my head grabbing my Chanel bag, throwing it over my shoulder. "Look, he said it was free. If it's some other shit, we grown enough to leave and find our way." I nodded my head agreeing. This is why Tommie was my bitch. We stayed on the same page no matter what. "Alright, let's go bitch."

Wednesday 8:45 // Carbon Beach

"There go Katrina right there!" Jamie pointed as she walked her way up to us with a slight smile. We had all been waiting for her ass for a good minute and it was just a little passed our arrangement for the night. We definitely were all pissed with her. "Hey y'all.." she spoke up as she gave us all a hug. We kept our eyes on her looking at her as if she were dumb. "Y'all i'm so sorry! Jordan got me all late and shit. He asked me to be his girl and I couldn't help myself!" she said with a bright smile. Our faces began to change at the good news. I was happy for my girl. She was always choosing these wack ass dudes and finally had a real one. I hope they lasted.

"That's wassup Trina! I'm happy for you babygirl." Tommie spoke up giving her another hug which Katrina embraced. "Yea, same sis. We all could use a man out here." Jamie added and we agreed laughing. "Alright but let's celebrate inside! The bitch got us late!" I yelled before leading the way towards the restaurants entrance. I greeted the hostess just as she greeted me with a warm smile before allowing Jamie to do the talking and request our table. Within minutes, we were being seated and I must say, the restaurant was 5 star as fuck. There were people drowning with money up in here and for some reason you could just smell it. It was definitely a sight to see.