12. (short)

Jennifer

Tuesday 10PM // West L

Tuesday 10PM // West L.A

"Dammit!" I exclaimed in frustration as I struggled to cover up the bruise that was on my forehead. I was getting tired of trying to hide this bruise and ugly ass scar that sat visibly on my chin. I wasn't going to lie and say I didn't get fucked up but I also didn't expect it. I was a pretty girl but always with the shits and never lost a fight. I guess I can give Tommie that but other than that, I was definitely still upset about all that happened. I finished up applying the foundation to my forehead the best I could before putting up all of my makeup and brushes.

"Almost ready?" Lauren asked me as she peeked into the bathroom. I nodded my head turning towards her showing off my outfit. She smiled giving me a thumbs up causing me to smile. "Okay good. You look good too. Did a good job covering that scar." I told her. She touched at her cheek shrugging her shoulders. I felt bad about Lauren getting beat up the way she did but I didn't ask her to try to jump into the fight for me. Shit, if she was into a fight, even I wouldn't be that dumb to jump in. It was just us against them for christ sake. I turned off the lights before grabbing my Chanel shoulder bag and throwing it over my shoulder. "Where's Christina?" I asked her as I led the way down the stairs.

We were headed to have a little girls night out dinner and I sure could use it. I had been hiding from working and going out with this bruise and scar. I mean, my face was my money maker and I might have been upset and violent at the moment but I wished I thought twice about the situation. I just hated how Axel could be so blind to his blessing that sat in front of him. He swore that I was using him because of what his friends felt but I actually had love for him. I wasn't in love, but I felt I was getting there. As for the Draymond situation, I just needed him for my own personal needs and I was attracted to him first before he introduced Axel and I. Our sexual encounters just continued until he decided it was wrong a week before Axel and I made it official.

"She's in the car. Been waiting a while." she responded as she followed behind me. Walking outside, I could see Christina chilling in her Mercedes on her phone. She didn't even realize we were getting into the car before I caught her attention with calling her name, lowkey startling her. I chuckled as I placed my seatbelt on. "Girl you all up in your phone. We coulda been killers." I joked causing Lauren to laugh in the back. Christina looked over at me with a faint smile. "Sorry, I got caught up on Instagram. Have you seen Axel's latest post?" she asked me as I turned my head forward looking ahead. The sound of his name only made me upset about what happened. I wish I could go see him and tell him how sorry I was but I decided to wait and give him a little break. Allow him to at least miss me.

"No, why?" I responded playing as if I wasn't bothered by her mentioning him. "Well, I think you should see this." she said before passing her phone over to me. I looked at her then down at her phone before taking it. Looking at the picture caused my blood to boil. It was that bitch. I was only proven right by what I had said. I knew she was more than just a friend like he would say. He never posted women on his page unless it was his sister or an artist he was working with. Shit, he never even posted me! I threw her phone into her lap as I sat back with anger raging in me. I felt I needed to do something about this. I couldn't allow Axel to slip away from me just that easily. We had known each other a year and some change. I knew he wasn't over me just like that!