2.

Tommie

1 year later

1 year later.

" Let me tell you 'bout this hater from around my hood
Kept trying a bitch like my pussy ain't good
See this bitch ain't like me and I don't know why
But I'ma give her a reason when I take her guy!
You don't want smoke baby, please believe me
Cause I'm that bitch, and your nigga looking easy
Touch me, taste me, fuck me, squeeze me
Once he do that, he'll never leave me!"

I watched MiMi rap along and dance to City Girls as she cleaned up her station in the Salon. I was completely done with cleaning up my station and we would have been left if MiMi hadn't turned on music and did extra cleaning work for no reason.

I was extremely tired from today's work but I also loved what I did at the Salon. MiMi and her mom opened a Hair/Nail Salon on La Brea Ave in Los Angeles 5 years ago after moving from Dallas once MiMi and I graduated High School. According to her mom it was more busy than Dallas especially with women constantly wanting their hair and nails done in the same day. I was proven that from the time I started being that the Salon was always packed.

I did the nails in the Salon along with another girl named Katrina who focused more on acrylic and design. I did simple mani/pedis and on time off would work on my design skills on a fake hand. I was getting better and better the more I watched over Katrina or Youtube videos.

I glanced at my Fossil Scarlette watch checking the time seeing that it was going on 5 PM. Rolling my eyes becoming frustrated, I made my way over to the stereo pressing the off button.

"Pussy hoe where your man at?
So I can fuck him in his mouth, in your house where he laying- YO! " MiMi yelled as her dancing stopped abruptly. I giggled at her facial expression before throwing her car keys at her which her fast reflexes helped her catch.

"Bitch we gotta go and you worried bout taking someone man!" I yelled back laughing. She smirked before laughing along with me as she placed the broom stick along the wall. "Just stating facts mami." she stuck her tongue out as she shook her ass. I shook my head. This girl was a mini Cardi B.

"Alrighty, let's go get some food greedy. I know that's why your ass was looking like that cause you love that song too!" She exclaimed as she grabbed her purse throwing it over her shoulder. She began walking ahead of me and I immediately followed behind her.

"Yea, yea. And nah! My favorite song is Sweet Tooth!" I yelled after her laughing as she got hype and started singing the song.

20 minutes later // Sunset Blvd

MiMi and I walked into In-N-Out and my heart completely skipped a million beats. I was so in love with food and the way my stomach had been growling since we closed shop early for the day, I was simply craving this.