10.

MiMi

2 weeks later // Jefferson Blvd

Things lately have been the same for some of us in the crew. I guess you can call us a "crew" now since we all hang out whenever we're not busy. But what wasn't the same was Axel and Tommie's actions towards each other. Axel was quiet and Tommie was stand off-ish when it came to Axel. It was like she was shy to be around him for too long because she would find a reason to break away immediately. We all didn't understand what was going on between them but I for sure was going to find out. Something must have happened between them that night the fight occurred.

While making me a Turkey and Cheese sandwich, I could hear faint screams coming from down the hall where Tommie and I's room separated. I shook it off as the screams fell silent going back into spreading the Mayo across the slices of Honey Wheat. Just as I was about to lay the Turkey on, the screams happened again followed by Axel's name being called. I rose my brow in confusion. Axel was here? What the hell is going on? I quickly grabbed a napkin, wiping my hands off before making my way out of the kitchen and towards Tommie's room. The sounds got louder and only made me more curious to find out what was going on. Once I reached her door, I twisted the knob followed by pushing the door wide open.

My hand flew over my mouth in shock at what I'd seen. Tommie was getting off with a Vibrator while calling out Axel's name like it was the last words that will ever leave her mouth. I began laughing in shock which caught her attention and made her stop. She scoffed angrily, jumping up from the bed and running at me full speed which caused me to run away. "MARIAH WHAT THE FUCK!?" she screamed as I heard the door slam seconds later. I continued to laugh as I doubled over holding my stomach to reduce the laughing pain. What in the hell has gotten into her?

After the events that happened a few minutes ago, I put the thought to the back of my head as I bust down on this Turkey and Cheese sandwich. I was sitting in the living room catching up on the show Pose when I felt the couch move beside me indicating someone had sat down. I took another bite of my sandwich before turning my attention to Tommie who's cheeks were rosy red. I chuckled a bit as I took up the remote to pause the episode. "I'm sorry for walking in girl." was all I could get out followed by laughter. She crossed her arms over her chest as she pouted like a kid. "But what the hell was that? And what's been going on between you two?" I asked curiously, keeping my eyes on her.

Her face twisted up as she looked down at her lap. She must of been in thought of how she could begin telling me but one way or another, I was going to get every detail out of her. Shit, I was her best-friend and my nosey ass just wanted to know the tea. I sipped on the Capri-Sun i had as I awaited her to speak. "Axel gave me head." she started. I damn near almost choked on my juice. I began coughing as the juice went down the wrong pipe. Tommie immediately began patting my back to help me. Once my coughing died down, I snapped my neck at her. "He did what now?" I asked in shock. This was already some goood tea. I was so happy for them.