-11-

We headed down to the pool. It was surprisingly empty. We didn't actually go into the pool. We went straight to the hot tub and Ryder turned on the jets. He pulled me onto his lap and kept his hands on my waist.

"I'm serious, Sage. I really do love you. You do crazy things to me without even trying." My heart was racing and I tried to keep my breathing steady. I could feel his abs pressed tightly to my back. He started kissing my neck and shoulder. I felt something hard pressed against my bottom. I reached back to see what it was and when he groaned, I quickly retracted my hand and blushed.

His lips grazed my ear. "See? You affect me without even trying." I bit my lip, not knowing how to respond or if I even should.

One of his hands trailed down to my inner thigh. My breath caught in my throat when he gripped my thigh. He nibbled on my earlobe. "May I?" I hesitantly nodded and jerked at the sudden sensation. He chuckled before continuing to kiss my neck. I squeaked when he started making circles. I chewed on my lip to prevent any further outbursts.

When I saw a family walk in, I quickly pulled Ryder's hand away and moved myself next to him. His face held amusement and I blushed. I hope they didn't see anything.

I watched the parents play with their two kids, who were no older than three or four. I smiled and looked down at my stomach. I imagined me being one of those parents with my baby, but it wouldn't have a father. With that thought in mind, I frowned.

Ryder wrapped his arm around my waist and tugged me closer to him. "What's wrong, princess?"

"It's nothing..." A little voice in my head told me Ryder could play the role of a father, but why would he want to? It wasn't his kid. Besides, I doubt he would stay once he knew. I guess I better cherish his presence while it lasts.

"Princess, you can tell me anything." He placed two fingers under my chin and turned my face to look at him. He pecked my lips and smiled.

I smiled back. "I know."

We soon went back to the room.

"I'm going to shower," I said as I made my way into the bathroom. As I turned on the water, I heard the bathroom door close. "Ryder?"

"Can we shower together? I promise I won't try anything..." I couldn't refuse his puppy dog eyes. I nod and he smiles. I strip out of my bikini and Ryder slides off his swim shorts. I step into the shower and Ryder follows. While he wasn't looking, I let my eyes wander and realized he was... hard. Damn... he's big. My hand found its way to his abs. I traced the defined muscle and his body shuddered under my touch.

I lowered my hand out of curiosity but as soon as I touched him, he gripped my wrist and pulled it away. I looked up at him, utterly shocked.

"I don't want you to," he said as he released my wrist, letting it drop to my side. He reached behind me and poured soap on his hand. He massaged it into my hair before using a different soap to wash my body. I reached for the soap and started ruffling his dark locks before washing his body.

We both got dressed and Ryder pulled me into bed. He held me close with his hand on my stomach. I wanted to tell him so badly, but I just couldn't. I wasn't ready for him to leave.

————————

In the morning, we packed up our stuff. I put in my contacts so I wouldn't have to wear my glasses.

"Ryder, come here. I want to take a picture." He came over by me and I jumped onto him. He quickly caught me as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

After I took the picture, I pecked his cheek and unwrapped my legs

"Let me see," Ryder said as he snatched my phone. He smiled and sent it to himself. I rolled my eyes before ripping my phone from his hand with a playful glare. "Ready to go?" I nodded and grabbed my bag.

———————

When we got to my house, Ryder and I went up to my room. I put my stuff away and heard the front door open.

"Sage?" I hear my dad call out.

"Coming!" I grabbed Ryder's hand and ran downstairs. My parents saw Ryder and glanced at me with questioning eyes. "Mom. Dad. This is Ryder. He's my boyfriend."

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It's a pleasure to meet you both." Ryder outstretched his hand and my dad shook it while looking at Ryder respectively. My dad looked towards me and nodded approvingly.

"It's nice to meet you Ryder," my mom said with a smile. "Sage, we made an appointment for you to see the doctor for..." She glanced at Ryder then to me. "Well, y'know... Your regular check up. It's in twenty minutes so if Ryder would like to come with he can, but he'd have to stay in the lobby."

"Ok," I said. "Do you want to come with?" He nodded.

We piled into my dad's Cadillac and drove to the hospital. When they called my name, my parents walked with me to the room.

"So, what brings you in today?" my doctor asked. Her name is Dr. Bush.

"I'm pregnant..." I said. Her eyes widened and she looked down at my stomach. She did some tests and it turns out I'm six weeks pregnant.

"Come back in two to three weeks. It was nice seeing you Sage."

We went back out to the lobby and Ryder was on his phone. He saw me and smiled. My parents were arranging my next appointment.

"Everything good?" he asked as he grabbed my hand. I nodded.

———————

Ryder and I hung out in my room. Ryder fell asleep with his head on my chest and arm on my stomach. I was on my phone looking up anything I need to know about being pregnant. I made a list of what I should be eating. Apparently, I can still have sex, but I still think it's too soon for Ryder and I to do that.

I set down my phone and ran my fingers through Ryder's hair. He stirred in his sleep and his eyes fluttered open. "Hey, princess." He got on top of me and gently kissed me. He softly kissed my neck before pressing one more kiss to my lips. "I've got to get home. I have school tomorrow." I nodded and pecked his lips. "I love you, princess."

I pulled him into a hug before releasing him. As I watched him leave, I started crying. I knew I couldn't hide my pregnancy for long. Eventually, it'll start to show and he'll probably ask questions. I'm scared to lose him.

"I love you too..." I whimper as I wipe my tears.

———————

A/N: Damnit Sage! You're supposed to say that to his face >_< (Even though I'm the one who wrote this XD) Anyways, Ryder will find out soon, I promise.

How do you guys think he'll react?

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season :)

Like. Comment. Share. Follow.