-35-

*Time skip to the party*

Ryder's POV

"Are you nervous?" Dante asks.

I take a deep breath and slowly exhale. I turn my gaze towards him and kept it emotionless. "Let's just get this over with." I know he could probably see right through me, but I didn't want him or Scotty seeing how scared I was.

Scotty parks outside of a large brick house. There are a ton of cars here.

I turn towards Dante. "Is this a frat house?"

"Yup. And the boys here host the best parties apparently. I know one of the guys, and mentioned what we were selling and he wanted to buy, and that some of the people here were interested too."

I sit there questioning why college boys were more interested in hardcore drugs rather than their schooling. Yet again, I'm not one to judge when I'm the one dealing.

"Alright. Let's turn up this party," Dante jokes as he gets out of the car.

I roll my eyes and get out too. Scotty following behind. We go to the trunk and pull out two large duffle bags. Before we got here, we moved the drugs Clara brought us from the suitcases to duffle bags. Scotty and I carry them.

We walk to the front door, my heart rate increasing.

"Just be cool," Dante says to both of us. He rings the doorbell. A tall, muscular college boy answers the door. He has curly blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He's wearing a fitted grey t-shirt and faded blue jeans. "Hey, man!"

"Dante!" They do a handshake before an introduction. "These are the guys I'm guessing."

"Yup. This is Ryder, my boss." I wave at him. "And this is Scotty." Scotty waves with an awkward smile. "Guys, this is Harry, my brother's friend and my former neighbor."

"Nice to meet you guys." Harry steps aside. "Well come on in. The party's just getting started. And I've got a lot of excited people waiting for that stuff," he laughs a bit. We step inside. The smell of weed fills my nose, with a mixture of sweat and alcohol. It is not a pleasant scent.

Once it comes to my mind, I glance at Scotty and shoot him a warning glare, knowing he was about to ask where he could get some weed. He mouths "sorry" to me.

Harry leads us through the home and to a less crowded room. "How much do you guys have?" he says almost in a whisper.

"$12,680 worth," I say. I had done the math after Dante told me how much he and Scotty had already sold. Francis had given me $15,000 worth total.

"That's exact," Harry says.

I shrug. "Things have a price. We have an amount. That amount has an exact total price based on how much we have."

"Shit. That's a lot. Here," he pulls out his wallet. "How much for a cap of ecstasy?"

"$20. And for one tablet of LSD, it's $660. I didn't make the prices."

He pauses for a brief moment before taking out cash. "I'll take ten caps and two tablets." He hands me $1,520 and Dante hands him what he wanted. "This is gonna be a fun night. I'll go pass along the message."

I look at Dante and Scotty. "We have $11,160 left to go." I'm doubtful that we'd sell it all here.

I keep track every time someone from the party buys something and how much we have left.