"What... What do you mean?" You asked in confusion as you felt your heart grow heavier. If what he was telling you was the truth, then why had your father contacted you after so long wanting to make amends? Were they lying to you, or was your father the one that was lying?

"I didn't want you associating with the likes of him" Jungkook replied as he looked you in the eyes from across the room. "He was a fake... Someone who never should have been with you. He's done some unforgettable things... He knew you were not his and ended up abandoning the two of you, but what was worse was that he stole from you and wished that the two of you would die on the streets. He hated you, who was not of his blood and hated your mother for loving another man when he had been seeing multiple women behind her back"

"I... I need a moment" you mumbled as tears began to stream down from the corners of your eyes. Jungkook reached towards you as you stood up and tried to run, but you brushed his hand away and continued to run towards your room. Once you were inside, you shut the door and locked it before jumping onto your bed and burying your face in your knees. 

You heard Jungkook knock, but continued to ignore him. You didn't know what to make of the whole situation. What were you to do when you just learned that the man you had loved kept such a secret from you? What were you to do when you just learned that the man that had raised you and you believed was your father was nothing more than a good for nothing criminal?

You didn't know if it was because you were pregnant and your emotions were all over the place, but you felt like shi**.

"Leave me alone" you shouted, not once looking towards the door. You knew he was there and it wasn't really his fault, but at that moment you couldn't forgive him...

After about an hour you found that there were no more tears to cry. You heard a knock on your door once more and thinking that it was Jungkook you opened the door only to be shocked that it was Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin. 

"Do you want to go out to Jin hyung's cafe?" Taehyung asked in a cheerful voice as Jin lifted up his keys. Jimin glanced around nervously before he met your eyes and grinned. "Jungkook is talking to Yoongi hyung so we can play for a little while" he whispered as he winked. 

If you didn't know Jimin any better you would have thought he was flirting with you, but that was just the way he was. He was a natural flirt, even when he didn't want to be.

"Noona, you look pretty so there's no need to do your makeup" Taehyung stated in a reassuring tone as he grabbed your arm, pulling you out of your room and into Jin's chest somehow. It was then that you realized Jin had been working out. He was always baking cookies for you back then that you had assumed he wasn't the type to really have toned abs, but oh boy were you wrong.

"Ya! She's pregnant! Don't just pull her and throw her around like that" Jin hissed as he helped you steady yourself. "We should hurry before Yoongi shows Jungkook the security cameras of us sneaking out" he continued as he glanced around hoping Jungkook was not nearby.

"Ok! Let's go!" Taehyung chimed as he practically ran downstairs with Jimin. You didn't know why they were like that, considering they were only two years younger than you. 

"When will they grow up?" Jin asked as he continued to grin in their direction.

"Says the man who walked in drunk an hour or so ago?" You chuckled as you saw Jin fake being offended. "but... Thank you Jin, for always having my back... If it wasn't for you I don't know what to do" you continued as you looked him in the eyes, only to see him looking away troubled.

"Is something wrong?" you asked in confusion, but he just took your hand in his and led you downstairs towards the awaiting car. "Wait, he's driving us?" you asked in disbelief as you pointed at Taehyung who was throwing up peace signs in your direction.