Chapter - 11

Yo! hola readers,

Happy reading....

___________________________________

One week later,

Today is my first day in university. All these days I lived in clara's house and let me tell you, I hardly did that. It's so odd to live in the same house when your friend's husband is there. Its entirely different to live only with your friend and different with her husband also. I promised myself I would get an apartment.

Today I wore a white frock which hugged my breast down it came like umbrella with that a simple studs a watch on my hand and boots.
Yo I love boots. I just don't know its just feeling it gives me confidence.

Gosh I'm going to study in this university. I slowly walked passing the gate and in the pathway. My eyes travelled slowly from one part to another part. I kept my eyes on the beautiful view and many thoughts came like train in my mind but never ended, this....this inspired me and motivated me and okay I'm super excited.

I was walking when somebody just dashed me and the next moment I am on the ground my frock is shattered around me and my hands are against the rock cement. My shoulder pained a little . My god this person is rock or what, my hand travelled to my shoulder and I hold it to stop the pain.

" I am so sorry I didn't mean to. I am so sorry.." with that a guy hold my arm and helped me to get up. I turned to just to meet with blue eyes. I stared, he stared.

What is it everytime I look into blue eyes we lock our gaze and they are so...STOP!!

I broke the gaze with the look of his face he was sure in hurry. He ran when I was about to say it's okay. I shrugged and walked to locate my class. I walked inside asking help and finally found my class.

I walked in and first thing I did is to walk to the last bench and saw two girls talking to each other. I sat beside them which made them to look at me. I smiled at them and they too smiled to me.

"Hii." the girl with black and grey hair said.

" hello" I said stretching my hand to her she took my hand and I shook the other girl's hand who sat beside her.

" please don't tell me you are korean." I said and I jumped when I saw her. I always wished to have korean friend.

" unfortunately I am" she said with a laugh. I learned that her name is jeong and the other one is Eva. I loved both of them already. Eva is so jovial and cool.

So as time passed periods went by and It was the end of college and we three packed and went outside. We walked as eva placed her left hand over my shoulder. We walked like that slowly talking and watching. I learned that almost everyone had their own vehicles. I didn't care by the way I am what I am. If they have vehicles and all luxuries then be it and I don't care when time comes I too will get. Patience baby patience...

" hey I will call you K from now on K...k so where do you live k?" Eva asked me but I hesitated before answering 'coz I live in my friend's house who has a family for heavens sake. I bit my lower lip looking down to the floor then I said

"I am living in friend's house right now but I'm gonna find an apartment maybe soon"

"Oh" jeong said

"Okay gimmi your friends house address please" Eva asked which confused me but I gave it to her and we walked to the parking lot I stopped when I realized where I was going, both of them stopped as well and turned to me asking me if something's wrong. I shake my head as no.