Chapter - 45

Happy Reading....

____________________________________

Kusum

" Kusum.."I turn around when he called me. 

My smile drops as I learn what he is doing right now. It feels like I couldn't breathe, my chest constricted.  Maybe I am hallucinating or something, fuck what is happening in front of me. I blink at him making him appear visibly more nervous than he is.

Everything's blank right now as I look at him kneeling at his one knee holding a beautiful beautiful ring. Tears already pooled in my eyes, I try to smile trying not to scare him more. I place my hand over my mouth to control the sob but it's getting hard for me to hold back. I never imagined we would reach this point, I know I dreamnt about this moment, and its just hard to believe that that moment is here now, I'm living in it.

He stands up and walks to me looking softly at me, I could not just describe how I feel right now it's like everything is mixed up inside me.

He cups my chin making me look at his shiny blue eyes which I have so hard fallen in love with, sun rays making them appear even more beautiful than ever.

" I love you.." he whispers as the tears rolled over the sides.

We step closer to each other eliminating the space between us. I practically tiptoe to meet his lips with mine. I push myself more on him not able to tell how I feel in words. I love him so fucking much that it's just inevitable for me now.

He snakes his hand on my waist and holds tight and kisses me harder. He thrusts his tongue inside mine making me moan. He explores mine and I taste him and every time we kiss I taste sweet. I tug his hair making him groan. I can see him control over himself and I am very ready to accept and enjoy whatever is going to happen.

" Baby, I know...this is early...I know this is too much but I can't help it. I want to officially make changes in our relationship. And I am dying to make you my wife. So... will you marry me kusum?"

" YESS!!!" I shout laughing, feeling so happy and content.

He slips the most ever beautiful ring over my ring finger and I am completely sure this ring costs a fortune

He slips the most ever beautiful ring over my ring finger and I am completely sure this ring costs a fortune. I look up at him smiling ear to ear, he wipes my tears away after his own surprising me and kiss me ever so softy, I lean in closing my eyes wrapping around his neck and he pulls me closer to him our chests pressed hard on each other.

I never thought my wish would actually turn true. The thought always keeps on coming to mind and every time it just brings a smile on my lips and even though it sounds lame to others even though I don't give chocolate bout what others think I feel lucky, thanking my lucky stars that my first ever wish came true that I would marry a guy who has blue eyes. I am obsessed with blue eyes and here I am standing on my toes kissing my love who indeed has blue eyes.

" I know red that it's just maybe early...okay, for me it's not though, to propose you and asking you to begin an entirely new role in my life yet again, I want you Kusum, I need you, I am also aware that you are leaving this place for your dreams, I know that you are stubborn, an independent woman now. I just, just want you to be mine and show the world you only belong to me, no matter where you are in this world. You stole my heart when I saw you in that stall. I love you, babe. I just want you to know that, love."

I hug him crashing my head on his broad chest wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. I don't want to cry even more on my birthday. Holy marshmallows...                                                              I know me parting away from him hurts us equally and it would be the second time we are going to stay away for long enough, it was pure hell for us. We are so unimaginably connected to each other, we made our bond that strong.

But again we have to make our dreams come true which we so longed for. I want to become a successful woman engineer and be independent. I always dreamt about this ever since my childhood because back in India it is rare to find women working successfully, now I am glad that its good to see woman pursuing their dreams and sticking to it even it takes them to sacrifice the biggest thing in their life.

 I want to show people who have a sick mentality that girls too have the strength to fight. 

We stand there facing the waters in each other's arms. I rest my head on his chest hearing his heart making me smile. I look at my ring which is shining in its glory and even more in sunlight.

I look at it skeptically, the ring is filled with diamonds small with different sizes.

I look up to him who is nibbling with his lip in a way making my inside a mess.

" Xan? "

" Hmm? "

I look up square in the eyes and ask.

" How much did you spend on this ring baby?" My voice came out tense.

God..don't make my gut right.

He smiled ear to ear and blurted out which unsurprisingly made my heart stop for a minute.

" 1.4 million babe "

My jaw automatically hung and heat rushed my entire body.

Fuck! That too fudging huge...
Holy fudge! what's wrong with this guy?! who spend that fuckin much for a ring?

****

Sorry for the late updates guys. This is gonna end soon and I will reveal some new things in the upcoming chapters.
Thank you readers for reading this & making my story score ranks and views.

Anythiny you wanna talk about, you are always welcome. Pm.

***Don't forget to Vote & Comment***