Chapter - 33

Happy Reading...

-----------------------------------------------

Alexander~

After what happened with us I felt relieved. It was so pure torture to me, an absolute hell living away seven whole months from her. I admit I have done wrong I shouldn't have drunk so much but one thing I don't get it is how I got boozed when I didn't even order it in my own fucking club and later I know through my P.I that the girl who approached me added some stuff in my drink which made me slightly numb. She did that to get into my pants.

Well, she has been taken care of.

In these past seven months which were like seven decades to me, I was not me. Totally. At the hospital when I saw kusum I felt so guilty and bad that if she refused to talk to me one last time I thought of doing some stupid stuff but again even though she did refuse I would have continued begging her to talk to me.

She looked very bad compared to me and I sensed she is a little tipsy. I knew from eva and jeong how she was all this time and it broke my heart to know. I'd become like her too I guess maybe worse than her if she did like that with another man. This thought made my chest tight so I refused to think about it anymore.

I am happy and relieved now that we are back now. Yesterday whatever my girl said and the kisses that she gave is playing in my head all the time. My girl. Its been so freaking long to call her like that unlike this past couple of months.  For the first time she actually started the kiss otherwise it was always me who kissed her first. She looked worst when I saw her from a close distance.

Jeong said me to meet her at eva place to talk about something so I am here sitting on the couch with a cold water bottle in my hand. Kusum and eva went out on some work and they will not return until the evening so I have a lot of time to wait for her.

" How are you alex?"

Jeong asked sitting on the opposite couch of mine.

" Good. How are you and your lover boy doing?"

She playfully glared at me I lifted my hands in surrender. Playfully.

" we both are good"

" So what you want to talk about?"

" About kusum " she looked at me with a serious face that I have seen her before with. I know her but I rarely have like serious talk with her. We are always jovial.

" Kusum?"

" Yeah. I said only half about how kusum is all these months alex "

" Half? What do you mean? Is still something there?"

" Yeah. Worst. I thought of telling you completely but didn't because I thought it wouldn't be totally good after I saw you both suffering."

" oh" is all I said. I lowered my eyes to the floor.

" Come with me. " she said and walked upstairs.

I followed her to kusum's bedroom. It felt like ages that I had come to her bedroom and her smell- lavender and jasmine.

I missed it so much.

We entered her bathroom. I think maybe jeong is not in the right state because why would she bring me to kusum's bathroom?

I stood at the door whilst she went to the cabinets under the sink, she opened and stood up and moved aside to give me a complete view. I freeze right on the spot noticing what was in there.