Chapter - 41

Happy Reading.....

--------------------------------------------

**Warning : Mature content**

Alexander~

I want to make this as beautiful and memorable as possible for us.

As I see her leaving shaky breaths I am sure that she is nervous as hell, I watch her stealing glances at me and blush. My god, her cheeks are so red which is so cute. I move close towering her and free her long braid. I like her with hair left free.

She fidged under my touch but stood there with shaky legs.

" You look beautiful baby " I murmur.

She looks at me giving her a breathtaking smile. Her pink soft lips, her shiny brown eyes, her nose stone, her cheeks are making me feel hornier. I unbutton her shirt slowly and torturously making her huff I chuckle and drop it to the floor with my finger running along her skin. I grab her hips and lift her up, she wraps her legs around my torso and holds me by my neck. Her long beautiful hair falls to the side of my shoulder.

Her visible cleavage made me bring the rough sound from the back of my throat. We breathe our breaths staring at each other, hearing our own heartbeats. No longer taking anymore I place my lips against her's rough. We kiss with so much passion so much love that made me trembling ecstasy.

She unbuttons my shirt with her tiny hands in such an innocent way made me love her more and kiss her harder at this moment. I sit on the edge of the bed making us comfortable after she dropped my shirt to the floor.

" You know.." her voice came when we broke our kiss.

I look at her intertwining my hands just above her butt and bring her closer to my bare chest while she runs her hand through her hair backward so that she can see me.

I breathe in her sweet scent and like always its jasmine and lavender. I smile when she stares at me with strange emotion and I bury my head on her breast listening to her heart rhythm and it is like mine beating as if one has run a marathon and sense the shaky breaths of her's. I smile to myself thinking I have this effect on her and bury myself more into her soft breasts.

The only thing that is between my face and her soft breast is her bra. How I wish I could rip it off right now with no mercy but as this matters a lot to her I want to take it slow.

She would be the last one to sleep with, to be with, to spend the rest of my life with, I have known her exactly three years eleven months and fifteen days and I love her unimaginably. She made me human again, she made me realize how little things in life matter, what value it has. She makes me a bad and good person, she has shown me various emotions that held a lot of meanings which I never knew and matter to one. She became my world in which I couldn't live without her.

Kusum~

The feeling that I am feeling right now is undefinable. I am surprised myself that I took a step forward to actually make this happen. I realized one thing today that its good that you lose your virginity to someone whom you love with all your heart and soul, but it should happen not because you have to or just because making the person you love happy but because of out of love, out of the feelings that you have for the person you love. And being with him three years I have come to know the purest of emotions. I love him so much and the love he is giving to me is the purest I have felt and known apart from my parents. No, It's entirely different from the love of my parents.