Chapter - 19

Short chap. Sorry.

Happy Reading...

-------------------------------------------

Alexander

I hear the little conversation Kusum and dad had. I never expected that Kusum feels this much gratitude to me. The day I've seen her is the day I started getting mad for her. I still remember the day we met in that dream catcher's shop she was so beautiful and as I started getting to know about her I had this feeling which I can't put into words.

I become a little touched when dad talked to Kusum about me wanting help. Yes though I've best buddies I never shared about my problems even though they insisted me to open up, I never did because I was uncomfortable and not ready to open up. I feel lonely and become silent when there is no one at home waiting for me. I know my parents are busy people that's why I never talked to them about it as I don't want to pressurize them more. I always wanted someone at least one person being at home waiting for me but that never came and I gave up being hopeful in that aspect because the girls I've been with cheated on me either for money or attention from the world. Not one was genuine.

I was a little surprised when dad talked about me feeling lonely. I didn't know that he knows.

Yeah, strange but got little carried away and water work happened which only resulted to make my face turn pink.

Kusum walked to me but I just stared at her. Her and her movements, whenever she smiles she looks like a goddess. I want to be careful with whatever I say or do to her. I don't wanna ruin things that we have.

She walked to me and saying about things which I didn't spare to listen to.

We have been friends for almost nine months and it was really fucking hard for me to be just a friend in front of her. Hard to pretend like I don't have feelings for her. I don't know whether its like or...love.

Now she's been asking questions but I did not reply instead I stare at her angle face made me crave for her in my arms. She in my arms and she does feel perfect and whenever she's with me in my arms it's like as if we're made for each other. Perfect in every way.

I pull her to my chest by her waist making hee gasp. I hugged her fucking tightly and I never want to let go but I have to and did when I remembered her body being sore. I instantly felt guilty for being..selfish. I saw her face which expressed pain.

" I am so sorry. I forgot honey that you still had pains. I'm sorry." I say as I run my fingers against her soft cheek. It's so soft.

" No....no it's okay. No worries." she said trying to hide the pain but trust me I know her very very well. Secretly that is.

" You are not. Rest here till morning and you can go off tomorrow morning."

" No I don't want to make you worry and by the way, Eva will kill me as I said them I'll be back. "

She said she is making me worry. I looked at her as is if she's gone mad.

" You are not making me worry nor will be Kusum. Now I'm responsible for this thing and you are resting here no questions asked. Come." I said leaving no room for questions.

I waited for her to start walking but she stood there looking at the ground biting her lip. Her habit when she's thinking, I know that.

" Don't do that " I said, hardly controlling myself from pulling her on me.

" W-What? "

" Biting your lip. Stop doing that." I said I don't care what I look like.

When did I say that her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and her ears red, oh? I never saw her blush ever before and now I really do like this. I placed my hand on her lower back and pushed slightly forward then she did that too hard. But why did she blush? Like really why did she?

After making sure Kusum is comfortable with everything I freshen up and lay on the bed texting Eva.

'Eva kusum is staying here tonight you two don't worry.'

" whaaat?! She should've at least texted us but Why is she staying there? Is everything alright?"

I insisted her to stay. And it was me who said I would finish this informing thing to you guys that she's staying here. Yeah, she's still having a sore body.

" okay take care of her and yourself "

Thanks. Good night.

" GN "

I placed my phone on the bed stand switched off the lamp and about to sleep my door opened and 'THUD!!'.

I switched on the lights immediately and got off of my bed, but who would come to my room at this late night. I walked over and saw Kusum lying on the floor. It was like my heart dropped to my stomach. I run to her, when I touched her face it was so hot. I picked her and carefully placed her on my bed.

I call my maids and asked them to change her in a simple cloth. Why do Indians wear so many clothes at one time? I don't get it.

They changed her in one of my shirts which is actually too big for Kusum. I didn't have a choice, I could've gone to my mom but she isn't there and the main reason is that I want my girl to be in my clothes.

In the meantime, I went to the kitchen took a bowl of water and a dry towel.

After repeating the process of placing wet clothe on her forehead her body temperature came to normal.

Damn. She nearly gave me a heart attack. I am gonna make sure that she will be stable.

I sat beside her and started stroking her hair with one hand and another holding her hand. She seems peaceful, she actually is, her every feature is so perfect, it's like she's made for it like she's an angel. I have no idea how I got these feelings for her and glad it did. The most tempting feature is her pink lips...it is tempting me so much but I hold back myself. I kissed her on the cheek and tried to stand up but she held my hand tightly. I sighed and sat and rested my head against the headset slowly drifting to sleep.

*
It's early in the morning when I felt Kusum's body shaking and she suddenly started screaming, I immediately sat and bringing her body up I hug her. She is literally sweating maybe she had a bad dream.

" Its okay baby girl...its just a dream. It's okay honey. You're safe, your safe.  I have you..." I frequently am kissing her head saying soothing words.

She relaxed and put on her entire body on me so that her entire weight is on me, good and it is because I got a chance of holding her very close to me.

Slowly the sun rays entered my room and guessed it, it is five or six in the morning. Still hugging her petite form I  stretched my legs so now she's on my lap her head resting on my chest. It strangely feels good. I want this to happen every day. I smile at my thoughts. I slip out and make her sleep more comfortably on the bed and I sit beside the holding her soft small hand in mine.

Dude, you find it stupid but boys are boys and we have very different levels of wishes which we only keep to ourselves. It's not every day we feel this way.

I am looking forward to being more than a friend to you kusum.

More than a friend.