Chapter - 27

After 7 months ~

Its been like really long and in that time I and alexander became even closer than we were and it's like we became part of each other. In Eva's matter guess what she and Matthew are together now I mean in a relationship while Jeong, man it took me so much effort to get a single thing out of her. At first, I miserably failed, she said she won't tell it, at all. I mean is she kidding me? Sooner or later, it doesn't matter to me but I just want to know! So I threatened her that if she doesn't say then I am not gonna talk to her and when I promise something I definitely stand on it and Jeong knows that very well. So after threatening, she spits it out that she's in love with her high school boy name park woo bin and let me tell you, he's hot, well not hotter than my lee min ho. Lolz. She said everything about him and I was shocked when I heard that they. Are. Being. In. A relationship. For. Almost. Six years. Wow. That's so awesome.

But I felt a little sad for Jeong because there was nobody to talk to her, I mean we were and are there and will be but never thought Jeong is lonely. Though she is silent and calm she enjoys with us, be herself only when she around us. It took me some time to make her come out of her lonely shell and tell something that is personal to her. I am glad that she did come out of her shell and told me. I have a big hand in it. (mentally flipping my hair back). 

I went to India and my heavens everybody shrieked when they saw me as I didn't inform that I was coming. It was like after a long time I felt the actual warmth that I used to feel before I came here and that was beautiful. Of course, I bought them chocolates, did I ever told you that Cruz is a Big foodie like me and especially is a chocolate freak? Well, she is. Huge Crazyhead. Man, she took everybody's chocolate boxes and packet but she had the mercy not to touch my parents. Yash and I talked bout it but we sorted it out and there are no ' awkward' and ' uncomfortable' things.

But one thing is different in my way is that - Diana. The way she looks at alexander, the way she purposely touches him while he just moves away as far as can possible, damn that makes me so fucking angry, and yes I admit I am jealous. She does that every time we are together I don't know whether it happens when I am not around or not just like now.

Right now we are sitting in a park, all of us- me, alexander, brett, Ryan, Ethan, Eva, Jeong, and Diana. We planned to come out to spend time and have fun for a while in the park but that's exactly the opposite of what was planned. Eva and I looked at each other. Even Eva noticed it and got pretty upset about it.

" Diana" Eva called.

She turned to Eva with a raised brow still her hand resting on alexander's arm.

Cool Kusum, calm down that's nothing she's just a friend to him and even alexander told you that he hates her so calm down babe. Calm down can go to hell!

"yes?"

" Do you have any decency?" Eva asked calmly.

" What?" Diana now asked with anger evident on her face.

" Do you have any decency? " Eva repeated calmly again. Her calmness is sometimes terrible. Its like silence before the storm and in Eva's matter she is worst than Strom when she explodes.

" What are you trying to say, Eva?"

" You can answer it in yes or no you know diana" she said is clearly sarcastic.

With this everyone is looking at between both of these two. I looked at alexander who is smirking at Eva.

" Yes, I do have "

" so when you have you also know that constantly touching someone's man on places is a bad thing right?"

It took Diana a minute to take it in but when she realized she took her hand away from alexander. I don't know why alexander is even allowing her.