Chapter 49

**sexually explicit content warning**

please let me know what you think of the story if you've read this far, I would so much appreciate any feedback x

Shawn and I both woke up before 6am the next morning, not yet adjusting to the Canadian time setting.

'Morning beautiful.' He said as I stirred against his chest, and I pulled myself further up so that I was lying on his torso as I opened my eyes to the morning light.

'Morning.' I whispered, not wanting to wake anybody, before reaching forward to peck his cheek.

'What do you want to do today?' He said quietly, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

'I don't know...' I said, and I watched the glint in his eye as he recognised my tone and he sat up so that I was straddling his lap.

'I mean we have a few hours before everyone wakes up...what could we possibly do in that time?' He flirted back, but even as he spoke I felt his hands move up under my shirt, tugging it upwards.

'Who knows...maybe a board game?' I said innocently as I tugged his t-shirt up and over his head, revealing his muscular torso and defined abs. I pressed my lips to his, lightly sucking on his bottom lip.

'Like what, chess?' He said pressing his forehead to mine and lightly tugging my t-shirt over my head.

'Monopoly?' I said breathlessly as he pulled my torso towards him, pressing his lips to my breast.

'This is so much better than monopoly.' He said raspily, looking up at me from underneath his eyelashes before he hungrily sucked on my sensitive skin. Wanting to take control, I plunged my tongue into his mouth, gently biting his lip before moving to his earlobe, lightly sucking on the skin. His eyes fluttered closed in rapture as I traced my tongue slowly down his neck, letting my teeth scrape over his collarbone as I moved down his torso. Below his collar I dotted small hickeys, taking my time to roam his body as I made my way lower. Looking up through my eyelashes, I pulled the covers over my head so that he couldn't see me as I ran my tongue down the centre of his stomach, and then along the line of his boxers. I heard him moan quietly as I rubbed my hands rhythmically over the thin material, feeling it grow harder for me. Finally after teasing him enough, I pulled his length out of the constraints of his boxers and lowered my head down onto it, taking almost all of him in my mouth. I traced my tongue down him and then swirled it around the tip, feeling him sigh at my movements. I froze momentarily as I heard the bedroom door open, and mentally thanked myself for the fact that I was under the covers and it was too dark to see anything. I didn't dare to move as I waited for the person to speak.

'Shawn' a small and young-sounding voice said, and I knew it was Aaliyah.

'Aaliyah what-what are you doing up this early?' He stammered, his voice slightly strained, and at this I smiled to myself, an idea popping into my head. I gently lowered my head down onto him again, slowly sucking on his member and tasting the saltiness that meant he was getting close.

'I can't sleep.' She said softly, and Shawn groaned as I ran my tongue over him, coughing to conceal his noises.

'Did you talk to mom and dad?' He said horsely as I moved my head further down him, his member almost reaching the back of my throat. I felt his legs stiffen and his fists grip the bedsheets, telling me I was doing the job.

'I wanted to see if you were awake, now that you're home.' She said innocently, and I felt almost guilty for doing this while she was standing there. Almost.

'H-ow about you g-go downstairs and make some breakfast and I'll come down... I'll be 5 minutes.' He forced out, taking everything in him to sound normal.

'Okay.' She said shortly, and I moved my head faster, thinking that she had left. I could feel Shawn holding back, trying not to come.

'And Shawn?' I cringed, knowing that she was still standing there.

'Mm?' Was all he could manage.

'I'm really glad you're home.' She said quietly, and then I heard the door close behind her. Within mere seconds I felt the warm fluid fill my mouth, dripping down my chin and onto the sheets. Shawn sighed softly as his legs stiffened and he gripped the sheets in his fists, unable to make any noise with his parents so close by.

He pulled the sheets off of my head, taking my face and pulling me gently towards him.

'You know I should be getting payback on you for doing that with my little sister in the room,' he whispered, before planting small kisses up my neck to my ear.

'Oh really- I didn't hear you complaining before.' I teased back, feeling my body ignite as he wrapped his teeth around my earlobe.

'But see there's no way I can ask you to apologise for what you just did to me.' He said dazedly, then suddenly flipped us so he was on top of me.

He kissed down my neck, sucking on my delicate skin as his hands found their way beneath the waistband of my underwear, rubbing along my most sensitive spot. I immediately felt my blood start to rush, and within mere minutes I was coming undone, my legs stiffening and my eyes squeezing shut. It took everything in me not to moan aloud as I reached my climax, knowing that Shawn's parents were asleep in the room next door.

I lay my head on his chest and listened to the beat of his heart, feeling the warmth radiate off my skin. The shrill tone of my phone ringing cut through the tranquil silence of the morning, and I hastened to answer it before it woke anybody. Tugging a t-shirt back over my head, I pressed the phone to my ear.

'Hello, is this Eleanor Meyers?' The man on the other end of the line said.

'Yes that's me, who is this?' I queried.

'I'm Detective Martin from the Idaho County Police. This is in relation to the fire that started in your house in June of this year.' He said, his tone not giving away what he was about to tell me.

'Uh huh.' Was all I could say, my mouth turning dry.

'I'm calling to let you know that we've made an arrest in investigation of this case, and we can't officially release any details as yet, but we'll let you know once we know more about the suspects.' I thanked him weakly and hung up the line. An arrest? What did that mean? That after all this time they had figured out who did it? I wasn't sure I wanted to know anymore, I had been trying so hard to find closure, it would hurt too much to face the people that did this.

'Who was that?' Shawn queried.

'It was the police. They've made an arrest.' I said blankly, staring down at the phone in my lap. Shawn looked shocked, furrowing his brow as he waited for more details.

'They-they couldn't tell me anything more, but they're onto something.' I stammered, shaking slightly.

'So how do you feel about it, is it-is it a good thing?'

'I-I don't know. I just feel like I've made so much progress since it happened, I don't want to be sent backwards by having to relive everything.' I said weakly, climbing back into bed beside him. He nodded understandingly, kissing my forehead.

'Your little sister will be waiting downstairs for you.' I said, still feeling guilty for taking time away from her being with Shawn. I was determined not to let this ruin my time in Canada, whoever this was had already taken too much from me.

'Are you sure you don't want me to stay here with you?'

'I don't want this ruining our whole trip. We won't be able to find out anything more until we're back home anyway, so let's just enjoy this.' I said, taking his hands and pulling him up out of bed. Truthfully I wanted to distract myself from the whirlwind of thoughts and possibilities circling my mind.