Chapter 19

Warning: The following chapter contains sexually explicit content. If you are uncomfortable reading this please skip this chapter :)

Shawn's words ran through me like electricity as he moved his other hand to cup my cheek. I could barely breathe with such overwhelming emotion and I didn't even get the chance to say anything back before he crashed his lips against mine, some sort of magnetic force bringing them together. It didn't matter, because I knew that I loved him more than I had ever thought I would love anybody, and it had been slowly consuming me since the day that I met him.

The kiss was full of burning passion and fire, but still delicate and sensual. We had been in this position before, but this time it felt like so much more than just a kiss, it felt like it meant something. All breath left my body as our tongues danced wildly and his hand lightly feathered across my inner thighs. I let mine rake down his body, exploring every inch from his chest to his stomach. In a moment of bravery I let my hands travel below his belt, caressing the hardness over the soft material. As I stroked my hands over him I felt him suck in air through his teeth, the kiss becoming less controlled.

'Fuck,' he whispered into my mouth, and even the sound of the word leaving his lips did something unspeakable to me.

'Let's go inside.' I whispered in his ear, taking even myself by surprise, and it was mere seconds before we were standing at his apartment door. As he dug his keys out of his back pocket the moment began to catch up with me, and a combination of nerves and excitement came over me. I didn't know what was about to happen, but in that moment I felt ready for anything. I wanted him.

Thankfully I didn't have time to overthink anything because as soon as we were inside the apartment Shawn pressed his lips to mine, stroking along my bottom lip with his tongue. My fingers found their way underneath his t-shirt to his bare chest, and as the material lifted I tugged it up and over his head, letting his broad frame dominate my small one as he roamed my body. Our lips didn't break contact as Shawn grabbed the hem of my jacket and gently pulled it off of my arms. With the extra layer gone, I wrapped my arms around him to tangle my fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck, feeling his body against mine through just the thin material of my tank top. I planted kisses down his neck and lingered below his collarbone, eliciting a deep moan. Shawn's hands roamed down my back to the rest at my bum, and I felt him lifting me off the ground so that I could wrap my legs around his waist. My senses were alive and all I could feel was his body on mine, every part of me pressed against him. There was a feeling deep inside of me that only got stronger as he pulled my waist against his, our hips shifting against each other. As my mouth travelled along his collarbone his hands slid beneath my skirt, his fingers feathering across the flaming skin, the sensation like heaven.

As we started to move out into the living room I let my teeth scrape gently along his sensitive skin and more moans escaped his mouth. Shawn carried us into the bedroom, a whirlwind of kissing and touching, and we broke the kiss as he sat me down on the end of the bed. Not wanting to stop kissing him, I pulled his head back towards me and plunged my tongue into his mouth. It began to dawn on me what might be about to happen; we'd made out before, but never like this, never with such purpose. I was still a virgin but something told me Shawn wasn't. I didn't mind though, it made me feel safe with him, and I knew that I wanted my first time to be with him. Cupping my cheek with one hand, Shawn pulled his lips away.

"Are you ok with this? I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything." He said softly. I shook my head.

"This is what I want, but I-I've never done this before." I looked down as I said this, almost embarrassed to admit it. Shawn tilted my chin up with his fingers and planted a tender kiss on my lips.