Chapter 2- Scenarios

It's not a huge chapter but I needed to get this info in sooo.... have fun reading my story

I tried to make a twist to this story, so it doesn't too cliche

I hopee you like!!

Vote, Comment and enjoy!! xD

Chapter Two- Scenarios

_______________________________________________________________________________

I felt my eyes roll back inside my head and my pupils expand until the blackness was all that i could see. It felt strange and that strangeness really scared the shit out of me! After a while, the noise of Mrs Stewarts' high heels faded away and soon I couldn't hear a thing; not even the sound of my  uneven breathing...was I dead?

I could feel my heart beating powerfully against my rib cage and the non-existent trickles of sweat flowing down the side of my face but I should know better. This is not the first time I've experienced this.

Back in my home town, in New York City, I used to experience the exact same thing. Every single day Since my Seventh birthday at sunset.The pinks and the orange of the colourful sky would be the last thing I'd see before the darkness had me surrounded. I'd collapse wherever I was; in the bathroom, in the kitchen, it was ridiculous. My mom and dad were my only witnesses but they didn't care. They probably didn't acknowledge the fact that I suddenly fell unconscious.

I was scared then, when I was unconscious, I always had nightmares of the same thing. Death.

Here's one of the first Scenarios I had when I was 7 year old:

The sky is jet black and the only glow is from the full moon. I try to see what hideous thing lies in the darkness more than 5 ft in front of me but it's impossible. I know there's something out there; my cries were silent. Deadly.

 I can here the low growling forming from it's throat and it's eyes are lingering on me like I'm its prey. It wants to kill me.  I'm trapped, with my right foot rotting away in a bear trap. The taste of the blood gushing out of my head is bitter but sweet. I sat up from my sitting position, my bones aching as if I've been hit by a truck.

And then I hear a little boy whimper. I'm so used to his cry now that I even hear it in my dreams. It sad but it's so mesmerising that I don't relate it to our surroundings. I twist my head to the direction of the boy to see him struggling to get up. He has a a huge cut over-flowing with blood from his temple and his hands and feet are cuffed with spikes sticking deep into his wrists and ankles. He's a blood bath, a rebellion. He's refusing to die.

Then suddenly a light starts shining down from out of nowhere and you see the creature's green eyes glowing neon as if it's looking through my soul. And then it grabs me! The claws dig into my side so deep that I felt one of my ribs snap into two. It rips my foot from the bear trap; my flesh decorates the sharp metal weapon. The pain is outstanding and I found myself shrieking out; this time, my cries are echoing throughout the place

The boy looks up towards me and it's the first time he notices me sitting near to him. We really look at each other now. Our eyes connect and all these emotions rushes through me, and before I know it, I felt like I've known him for a very long time.

I don't want him to see me like this, so weak and so helpless.

He then starts screaming out in agony,as if the pain from his injuries has just hit him. He says, "LET MY MOTHER GO!!" I was shocked! His voice always surprises me, for a boy that looks as young as me, his voice was low and rugged like a mans. His soul felt so damged; as if he's lost so much in him young life. And some how he finds magnificent strength to brake free out of the cuffs; you could hear how much strain it took as he yelled in agony to break free. His hands quickly heals and soon there's not even a scratch left.

You couldn't even tell he was a dying just a minute ago. 

"MUMMY DON'T DIE!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" he staggers at first but then brakes into a run; shouting a final plead to save my life.

It doesn't change a thing.

                                         ***************************************

His words still confused me. How could he think that I was his mother? I the same bloody age as him!! More or less anyway.

The Nightmares disappeared again when I was 12 years old. I know that dream of by heart now but it still frightened me. I was so relieved when it went away. But now, I'm probably laying unconscious right at Christie's feet and I couldn't be any more scared...

But it turned out it wasn't the dreams of the countless times I've died in front of that boy who believe I'm his mother....this was something else.

                                                    *********************************

A bright blinding light appeared from out of nowhere and I founded myself in the corner of  ICU University's Janitor's Closet; feeling a horrific pain just below my collar bone. My vision was still blurry but as it cleared,  the pain increased and the burning sensation was sinking deeper into my skin. I couldn't stand it no more; the pain was excruciating!

I shrieked in agony until my lungs felt empty and alight. I was at it for almost six minutes until I was silenced by a feminine figure which stepped right through the solid walls right in front of me. "Shhhh!! Nicki find you!" She said in a a smooth child-like voice. Her english wasn't that good but the words sounded urgent; meaning she must know what she's on about.

My vision was still blurry but maybe I was halucinating. How can someone go through a wall? I couldn't really see her facial features but I knew those eyes from anywhere. The Jade-green girl reached out her hands towards me like she did when Christie smacked my face...but this time she actually touched me!! She touched me! She's real?!!

Her fingertips felt light and delicate on my skin and it felt like she was soothing the pain. Her hand started glowing! 'Alright, I'm definitely halucinating' was the thought that was going through my head.  This scenario felt too real and it felt real because it related to me.

I couldn't figure out what I thought was scarier: the pain or the gut feeling that something like this later on was gonna happen.

I haven't lost my mind fully...yet! But the pain- It was completely gone!!!

I was confused, shocked and terrified! And it must of shown on my face through my expression because as soon as Jade-green girl's hands stopped glowing and she removed all  five of her cold soft fingertips off of my chest, she had the same expression as me, but it felt different: As if she just realised that she could've just left me for dead.

She turned around and ran out of the door of the janitor's closet instead of going through the wall again. She saved my life and she didn't even have to...from the look on her face she saved my live although she didn't even want to! But she did.

The girl I thought was imaginary saved me...and I didn't even get to say thank you...