Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.

Start from the beginning

Jas'marieé: AND FUCK YO FLOWERS, NIGGA!

He ran back inside and I ran to my front door, locking it. He punched the door and I felt a tear roll down my cheek as he screamed at me through the door.

Sevarion: YOU STUPID BITCH! I HATE YOU AND THAT BABY! THIS AIN'T OVER! YOU WILL SEE ME AGAIN! BEST BELIEVE YOU WILL! AND I PUT THAT ON MY MOTHER!

I heard him walk away and I ran to the window. He was halfway up the block and I sighed in relief. I'm so done with him. He can fall into a first-class pit to hell for all the fucks I give. Before I could do anything else, my phone rang.

Jas'marieé's Phone: (ringing 212 by Azealia Banks) Ayo, I heard you're riding with the same tall, tall tale, telling them you made some, saying you grinding, but you ain't going nowhere...

I picked up my phone and saw Prince's number and a picture of us doing ratchet faces a long time ago. I ignored the call and went to my room. I cleaned up my room in order to clear my mind. I took down all of my pictures with Sevarion and went to the kitchen. I turned on the stove, letting the blue and orange fires shoot up. I dropped each picture in,, watching as they turned into meaningless ashes. After they all burned, I smiled. I am so done.

I went back to my room and looked at all of the necklaces and bracelets he had given me. They were diamond, peridot, and ruby encrusted. Psh. Nigga ain't getting this shit back. I earned those bitches.

I put them all back in my jewelry box and got into bed, cuddled up with Tropical Tracy. Let's see if I can sleep with a broken heart.

_____________________________________

{1 Week Later, 1:01 pm}

(Prince's P.O.V.)

I was eating the last of my French toast when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and answered it. Jassie was there, wearing a gray American Flag tank top, black shorts, and a pair of Air Yeezys. She had shades on her eyes, and she looked as if she was staring into space.

Prince: Uh...hey Jassie.

Jas'marieé: Hi dude. Let me in.

I moved to the side, giving her space to come inside. I went back to the island to finish eating. She sat across from me, with her cheek rested in her hand.

Prince: You look hungry. Are you?

Jas'marieé: A little. Got any more French toast?

Prince: Yeah. Last one. (gets it and gives it to her)

Jas'marieé: Thanks. Got any cheetos in here?

Prince: Weird...but yeah. (throws her a bag of cheetos)

Jas'marieé: Gracias! (opens the bag of cheetos and pours some on her French toast) Sorry for my unexpected drop by.

Prince: (shrugs) It's cool.

She slightly smiled before dropping it. She didn't look so happy.

Prince: Jassie, are you okay? You look upset.

Jas'marieé: I'm just not feeling so well. I'm tired, too. I'm fine, otherwise.....

Bullshit.

Prince: Look at me. Shades off.

She sighed before she pulled off her shades. Her eyes were green. She looked scared and held onto her cheek. Something wasn't right about that picture.

Prince: Jas'marieé, move your hand.

Jas'marieé: Prince, I'm fine. Just-

Prince: Jas'marieé.