Chapter XIII (Ciel's POV)

"My Lord," I heard Sebastian state as he opened the curtains. "For breakfast we have sausages bought from the local butcher and toast with a selection jellies accompanied by an imported Italian tea." I slowly opened my eyes and sat up to have the food promtly presented to me. "Sebastian, let us make this trip quick and as efficient as we can." I told him. "My Lord," Sebastian began as I drank the tea. I shot him an annoyed glance with my eyes, clearly not wanting to hear what he wanted to share next. He smirked back at me, "Very well." He went into the wardrobe and pulled a suit out for me. "Sebastian, her majesty described in her letter of a series of underground brothels being paraded with multiple killings and robbery. We will start at the location of the most recent one." I instructed as he helped me dress for the day. "Yes, my young lord." He responded handing me my cane. "Is the carriage ready?" I inquired. "It will be arriving in about 15 minutes young master. We will be arriving by the afternoon into London." I nodded and stepped out into the hall.

"Sebastian, go and ensurw that all of my belongings are packed." I ordered. The butler smirked but bowed, "Yes, my lord" After he left, I approached (Y/N)'s room. I heard no movement from behind. Opening the door a crack, I peeked in to see her still resting. Her sleeping form looked delicate, like a porcelain doll. "It looks as of she dis recieve my final gift for her birthday" I mentally noted. I saw that Sebastian returned the flute to her like I asked. I closed her door, hoping to not disturb her to only be face to face with Sebastian. "You bloody demon" I stated when I saw him. He smirked, "Young master, its not polite of a gentleman to spy on a young lady while she is resting." I rolled my eyes at the butler.

We arrived in London later that afternoon to a townhome that would be my temporary residence. Sebastian and I pulled our newpapers and documents for review for this mystery. "It appears that most of these cases occur in only one quarter of the city. With the most recently being right off of the main road." I noticed. Sebastian was pouring tea for me. "My Lord," he started. "I shall called a carriage to bring us to the location." I sipped the tea, "Very well." I examined the documents once more, feeling confident that I was on the right track. Reaching for the tea cup, I looked down at the darm tea. The frown on my face remaining stationary. "(Y/N)" I thought. I looked over at the two rings on my knuckles. I shook my head, "It's my duty to serve the queen, I cannot allow myself to get distracted." I put the tea down and picked up the documents, rereading them until Sebastian returned to notify that the carriage was prepared.

We departed to our first stop. Upon arrival, I pulled out a handkerchief and covered my nose and mouth. The entire area smelt of human waste and urine. We walked inside the building. It smelt as foul as the exterior, I lowered my handkerchief to get a better glance of the establishment. Sebastian took my hat and coat. We appeared to be in a small, run down bar with a few customers still lingering from the night before. I walked through the dimly lit room up to the bartender. Glances turned my way quickly from the customers. Sebastain followed behind as I spoke. "Excuse me," I walked for the man to look my direction. "Aren't you a fancy pants kid." He stated at me. Taken aback, I growled lowly, "I'm looking for the downstairs." He laughed slightly, "Sorry kid, we dont have a downstairs." "Pardon me sir," I fired back. "But it would a real shame if your wonderfully upkept establiahment was, lets say, raid by the police for charges on illegal sexually activities." He bursts out laughing, his breath smelling of beer. I glanced at Sebastian and then back to this bartender. "Go home kid," he stated. "There is nothing here for you" I felt myself getting fed up with this man. "Sebastian," I stated still looling at this man. "Would you mind showing what happens when anyone calls the Earl of Phantomhive a 'kid'?" I looked at him. He smirked slightly, "Yes, my lord." He jumped around re bar and grabbed the man around the throat, pinning him to the wall. I walked around and looked at the stuggling man. "Tell me where the downstairs are." I demanded. Through a struggled speech he startrd that it was in the back room. Sebastian let go of him and he scurried off gasping for air. "Humans are the most pathetic physical beings." Sebastian stated as we walked into the back room.

I found a trap door that led into an underground tunnel. Sebastian followed down behind me with an oil lamp. "My Lord," Sebastian spoke. "All me to go first." I didn't argue with him. We walked down the tunnel to be presented with a series of interconnecting tunnels it seemed.  We walked down the first tunnel until we found a latter leading up. Sebastian climbed up and opened the door above him. "My Lord," Sebastian looked down at me after peeking out of the door. "I would suggest staying down here while I manage the situation up here." I nodded and left through the door above. I waited. He didn't return after waiting 10 minutes. Looking around, the thought of sitting on the dirt floor was mpre disgusting than woreying abour standing for a few more moments. "That damm demon" I muttered per seconds before I felt a cloth conceal my face and the oil lamp on the floor shattering.