Chapter 11: Olivia

Start from the beginning

She couldn't' read Ashley though. IT's obvious Colin did like Ashley, but Ashley sat there all stoic. She reminded her of Tyree.

"Well, then you messed up," Ashley said. They all looked at her. "I'm not an engineer, mechanic, or an architect. I have a friend who is an architect who is helping me with remodeling. I went to school for business. I'm an analyst. Now I do have an  interest in vintage cars and I did get my piloting license, but I'm not an engineer."

Olivia could see the shock on Tyree's face. He tried to hide it, but it was clear he realized his mistake.

"Damn Facebook," he mumbled.

"So, you dragged me into this game of yours because you have a schoolboy crush on me?" Ashley's voice raised as she looked at Colin. "Did you see what that thing did to my window?"

"Well, I mean you are remodeling." Colin defended himself and met her volume. Tyree sunk in his chair.

"Oh, is that suppose to be funny?"

"Look, get over yourself, okay. I didn't send the Flair after you. Tyree told you it was him. When he told me who the recipients were going to be I was pissed. I wouldn't want you in this, I wanted us to find soldiers that we know from our service."

"Hey, don't' try to put this all on me. I didn't' want to be part of this, you set me up." Tyree said trying to meet their volume, but his voice choked on the words. 

"Well Id dint' get a choice, but in any case, I don't believe you."

"Why is that?"

"Because this thing hasn't said anything to me."

"Oh no!" Haze bleeped and Ashley looked at Olivia's wrist. Haze's head flips up from the mount. Her eyes glowing yellow. "Flair is unconscious."

"Razor and Crush also flipped open to reveal their heads. 

"I thought you said she would make the trip?" Crush asked.

"She had the furthest to go." Razor said. " it must have been all she could do to latch on before her passing out. Enough of Ashley's energy to not die, but if she doesn't feed soon"

"She will die. I'm going to have to perform surgery. Olivia, we're going to have to do this together.."

Olivia looked at Haze. "Couldn't we just use our promotion ability to heal her?"

"We can only heal physical wounds, I'm afraid. She's suffering from hunger, we can't heal that. We have to wake her up from the comatose. Razor and Colin, you're going to be needed as well.

Colin came over, but Ashely moved away from them. "What game are you guys playing. How are you making them talk?"

"Listen, Ashley, my name is Olivia and I didn't believe any of this either. but our world could be in danger and they need their friend. Please 

"Maybe we should wait to find someone else that can take Flair?" Colin said.

"No, She won't survive for too much longer. What do you need us to do Haze?" Razor said. 

"We're going to have to hack into her mind, but we need Ashley to also go under."

"The hell with that!" Ashley went to punch Olivia, but Olivia surprised herself with how quick she responded. Then she notices she was wearing a suit of armor and struck Ashley in the pressure point of the neck. Ashley hit the floor hard. Colin kneel next to Ashley.

"IS she dead?"

"No, unconscious." Haze said. Checking Ashley's body.

"What's going on here?" Murphy said.  He had walked outside when the yelling started. 

"Colin, Razor, Olivia and I have to enter Flair," Haze responded with urgency in her voice. Olivia hasn't heard Haze like this yet, but she noticed that her reaction was the same as hers when she had emergency patients. The adrenaline takes over 

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Murphy asked while taking a seat at the table. "Hurry up and do what you need to do. I just got some information and if we don't hurry, we might lose track of Megatron."

"Wait, I don't' get why or how we are" Olivia tried to talk, but her eyes were also getting heavy. She saw Colin pass out as she staggered to the ground. She could smell the wood that was demolished from the walls. Everything seems to be getting darker. Her body felt weaker than it ever had before. Not in a painful way, but a peaceful way as if was falling asleep. An anesthesia she questioned herself.  She could hear Haze in her head

"Don't worry, Olivia, trust me, I'll see you on the other side."