1.Myself

Jungkook's Pov (Intro)
First Segment Of Diary Entry 1:
Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook,I'm Going To Back To The Hell That Is High School.I'm going with my Hyungs(All 6 Of Them) From Oldest To Youngest.Kim SeokJin,Min Yoongi,Jung Hoseok,Kim Namjoon,Park Jimin,And Kim Taehyung.They're My Best Friends Since I Was Little.Basically The Best Friend Group Y'all all know. We Have A Name For Our Little Circle.Its BTS! Pretty Awesome! We Even Have Nicknames.

Kim SeokJin —> Jin
Min Yoonji —> Suga
Jung Hoseok —> Jhope
Kim Namjoon —> RM
Park Jimin —> Jimin
Kim Taehyung —> V

More About My Friends. Jin Hyung Will Always Check Himself Everywhere,Knows How To Cook,And Is A Caring Person

Yoongi Hyung is Well A Sleep Person Not A Social Person,But Trust Me Deep Inside He Cares About People.

Hoseok Hyung Is A Literal Ray Of Sunshine. He'll Always Brings Up The Mood.Honestly The Most Or One Of The Most Extra People I Know.

Rm-Hyung Is The Genius Of The Group. He's Very Creative And Can Think Of Complex Plans. If You Need Anything Smart Come To Him.

Jimin Hyung Is A Pabo And A Little Short.He'll Kill Me If I Say This He's the Baby of the group he's tiny and AH So Cute. Also A Great Bullying Target.

Finally V Hyung He Has A Deep Voice. He Always Messes With me. Teases Me. But I Think I'm the closest to Him.So It's Worth it

More About The School I Would Say Its An Ok Or Good School Everything Is Well Casual. According To Me,Don't Ask Yoongi Hyung,Their Lunch Room Is Huge,Even The Courtyard is Bigger.The Classrooms Are Great ,Trust me I'm not getting payed to say this,Let Me See What Else About Is Great I Wonder.

OH YEEEEAH My Other Childhood Friends And My Crush Are Going to be there too. The Names Are Jisoo,Jennie,Rosé, And......Lisa❤️.Hopefully Tomorrow is a successful Day Signing Off
-Xoxo Kookie
————————————————————————
Writer Notes
My First Story Have Mercy on Me and also help me edit.Sorry For The Shortness.
Xoxo Dokaa