I will choose to keep her with me as long as i can as her boyfriend and when she asks me to leave, I will. So, don't worry. I have no plan of being the villain in your complicated love story. He kept his hand on my shoulders before patting.

But until then, she is mine. Don't forget.

Thanks. I flash an honest smile at him which he gives back.

Welcome, buddy. With that he turns around to leave but i quickly grab his arm.

Mingyu! He stops and turns around. I stare at him for a moment, wondering to say it or not.

If by any chance, we don't end up together. Can you do a favour for me? I ask him and his whole expression falls.

W-what is it?

Protect her when i'm not here. Don't let her love me but make sure to not let her forget me.

•••

Man, we decided to play truth or dare, come on, don't back out guys! Yoongi yells at us who came down for dinner but we all ignored him.

Goodnight, guys. I said, ignoring Yoongi who was glaring at all of us because we decided not to play tonight since Mingyu is tired and decided to rest.

I walked upstairs, with a heavy sigh, walking towards my room thinking Tzuyu must have left. The sobs were gone, i grabbed the knob and turned it around.

She is still here.

I closed the door behind me and walked closer to her sleeping figure.
Bending my knees down, i stared at her perfect face.

Her plump lips looked all pink and tasty. Her eyes closed, her cheeks and nose tinted in the colour red because of crying. A little puffiness giving her a cute look. Her heavy breathing said she was sleeping peacefully.

You'll get a cold for sleeping on the floor. I whisper, my hands clutching around her small figure before picking her up. I stared at her before gently placing her down on the bed.

I sat on the bed, taking my phone out, i decided to text Mingyu about Tzuyu falling asleep.

Tzuyu fell asleep in my room, what should i do?

The message delivered to him and after a moment it soon got 'seen' but he didn't reply.

I sighed and kept my phone beside me before laying down on the bed and covering me and Tzuyu with the sheets. I turned to her side and studied her features in detail.

This felt like a dream come true. I never thought of being this close to her in real life. I have always thought of being far away from her.

How strange it is, when i wanted to stay far away from her, she was right beside me, and even when she is right beside me now, she feels so far away from me.

How foolish i was to leave when she was in my arms. I had her.

After having her, i lost her so bad that if she ever finds out, she will go further away from my reach.

I shouldn't have let her slip from my hands back then. Why didn't i saw her again after farewell?

Sometimes in one moment we get the love that we need for our entire life, and sometimes even after searching for your entire life, you don't get love even for a moment.

Jungkook.... Her soft yet raspy voice whispered my name which felt like a lullaby to me.

My eyes widen a little when she spoke my name. Indeed, she still loves me.
But the question is, will we end up together?

Jungkook... Her voice spoke again causing me to quickly move closer to her and wrap my arms around her before whispering,

I am here. Her eyes opens a little and she stares at me for a moment before closing them again.

Where were you all this time? She questions me before her breathing gets heavy again telling me she is already asleep yet i still answered her question.

Always behind of you.

❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ,
ɪ ᴀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ,
ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ?❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
Still, if you think the end is near then no, it is so not near.
Sorry for late updates, i love to write only when i am sad and these days i am not because my holidays are going on.
Love ya❤❤