Chapter 67: Puppet Guide

"Now do you understand why it was so obvious that you were part of the trial? We couldn't see your cultivation and both women were above 18 years old..." You Ye said...

"Are you telling us we are old!" Shu Er quarreled...

Both women were looking into each other eyes, sparks we could be seen...

"This..." I didn't know this side of Shu Er she easily got jealous.

We ignored both women and kept with the night talk.

"You said the Ancient Ruins appear in each country, so all the countries fought against each other?" This point was still confusing me if this was the normal thing why these guys got so crazy before.

Li Qi denied it with his head "This is the first time it ever happens this kind of issue, normally we only struggle with our country sects . This time for some reason when we all entered there were the other countries sects. The only thing strange, so far is you. A guy with two women insanely strong that knows nothing where he is and this place purpose..." Li Qi was speaking what was on his mind without stopping... He was clearly angry at him being so weak protected by a kid younger than him.

"Then where are the Ancient Ruins located?"

Li Qi was babbling nonstop... I looked at Chu Xian who was cleaning his ax.

"It in a sealed space inside the void. That's what a Space Talented Spirit King said."

'That explains why we are outside the Seeking Continent'

I was digesting all the information these youths gave me. The Seeking Continent didn't look like a normal continent at all, with the process of the Ancient Ruins the impression it gave me was like some kind of puzzle. Why would it appear in all the countries at the same time? If it was just only one inheritance the stronger you are the better why it would care by trivial Qi Refining stage...

"Ye Bai, it's not just that."

"Huh?! What do you mean?" Things were not that easy.

"In each level or test, there is some kind of secret for cultivation. Hundreds of years ago, a genius guy was at the Qi Refining peak he was about to break through on the first level to the Core Foundation or that was everyone though. He got stuck on the fifth test. Many people got past him he couldn't become an inner disciple yet the guy only stood there silently with a smile on his face. The weird situation was that no one could understand his cultivation. The sect didn't pay more attention there are great numbers of genius that emerge but only a few manage to cultivate properly. The guy was long forgotten until 3 months later when a guy who he had offended came to look for him after he breakthrough to Core Foundation. He only needed one punch with that one punch the that Core Foundation was utterly defeated. After this incident, he only left a few words behind and disappeared. 'The Ancient Ruins it's not just a stupid and dumb test for the Sects, each test has its depth and meaning'" Xiao Wu

"Interesting so that guy broke through 10th Rank," I said smiling.

When they hear that everyone including Shu Yi and Shu Er stopped and looked at me. You Ye jumped and threw herself at me. I could feel her bosom resting on my chest, she may not be as beautiful as Shu Yi and Shu Er but she had bigger boobs.

"Ye Bai, Ye Bai!"

"Ops sorry... a beauty confused me for a second," I teased a little with You Ye.

Xiao Wu grabbed You Ye whose face was red as a tomato and didn't know what to do.

"Ehem! So you said something about the 10th Rank. Care to explain?" Said Li Qi. His eyes were shining it seemed he was hungry to know what I was about to tell him.

"It's simple you didn't understand his cultivation because you never saw a 10th Rank. He possessed a Qi base bigger than a 9th Rank yet his body was not emanating from the Core Foundation Qi. Thus you didn't think about it since it's quite a miracle for someone being a 10th Rank. That would explain why he could defeat a 1st Rank Core Foundation. But based on what I know unless that kid posessed a special constitution or bloodline it won't be enough to defeat him with only one punch..."

"There is something above the 10th Rank!" They were genius so they understood my meaning.

They sat cross-legged and pondered about what I told them.

'Seriously these geniuses...'

...

"Master. What shall we do?"

"We should head toward the shadow of the city, we need to reach before the guys catching behind."

"Are you guys ready to set out? Or you are still pondering about last night talk?"

Their faces got red with shame... last night with the words Ye Bai spoke to them they got some little compression on their Qi yet they totally ignored him...

"It's ok... I'm a good guy otherwise you all would be death." I said while laughing.

Shu Yi and Shu Er were used to seeing me laughing even though my laughing was quite cruel and dark. After my words and my laugh, I could see the four youths getting a bit more serious and they slightly trembled. Xiao Wu paled a little... as for You Ye... I think she got hot. 'This perverted girl...'

We ran as fast as we could the city was getting bigger in our sight, it was almost night when we reached a huge dark gate. The city was enormous but we couldn't appreciate any detail it was covered with shadows it was a strange sight.

Sat in a chair there was an old man with its eyes closed when we approached him he talked.

"Choose life or death. This is the 3rd test. A life or death game. Left or Right."

'What is this old man saying ...' Something grabbed me!

The old man opened his eyes, one was black and the other one... I don't know I was teleported before I had time to look at it.

"You choose death. Kill those who choose life or death will choose you,"