Chapter 64: Madness

More tears appeared in the sky. Hundreds of lights started to descend.

"Dammit, this is too messy. Li Qi we need to regroup." The youth with the axe said to the young man.

"Don't freaking order me around Chu Xian." Li Qi replied back in a commanding tone.

"Stop it; both of you. Don't start a fight, now isn't the right time." The other girl who didn't talk until now stood between the both of them.

"You Ye is right, we don't have time." Chu Xian said.

"Xiao Wu, let's go. We already found the guide." You Ye held Xiao Wu's hands.

"Look these two puppets are broken! One is missing a leg and a hand while the other is only missing an arm." Li Qi pointed out.

"The passage of time must have damaged them, but why is a puppet carrying another puppet? So strange." You Ye was frowning. Sigh. "Actually, they are quite beautiful... what a pity."

"Li Qi, can you regroup with our people? This is our chance to make them eat dust." Chu Xian laughed.

"For once we agree! You three take care of the 3 puppets make sure they are hidden. They have low intelligence, so their soul must be a low level one." Li Qi said while speeding off towards a direction.

'What is going on? Did they mistake us for puppets? Why are so many people descending from the skies?!'

"Hey! We are not puppets!"

The three of them looked at me with weird faces without saying a word. Shu Yi and Shu Er were also confused and a bit angry. They were actually pitied because of their missing limbs.

A huge tear opened in the sky, interrupting their thoughts. A big and beautiful Swallowtail butterfly appeared. Mounted on it was a beautiful girl. However, there was a cold layer of air around her. She was a Qi Refining Peak expert while her mount was a King Beast rank.

"Sh*t! Lu Xin caught up!" Chu Xian, You Ye and Xiao Wu's expression paled.

'What's special about this girl that makes them so afraid? To think they'd be scared of a beautiful girl. The butterfly was pissing me off though. Simply because I hated them In my previous life.'

"It's Li Qi he's back" You Ye got excited.

"Everything has been arranged. I managed to join our sects together, they will shield us. There is not much time to waste, we need to move fast. Chu Xian, your Mountain Berserk Sect will take the initiative to push through them. My Light Sect will do the covering. You Ye and Xiao Wu's MoonLake Sect will take the rear." Li Qi was explaining when he was interrupted by You Ye.

"The DarkWood Sect didn't agree?"

"No! I overheard that they had colluded with Lu Xin's Sword Sect. I'm afraid it won't be easy. We can only use the element of surprise." Li Qi said while looking at me.

"Damn it! These unworthy guys. This time we are facing 17 sects. We can't back down. Us from the South Country will prevail."

'Light Sect? Wasn't I outside the seeking continent? Facing 17 sects, aren't these four just seeking death? Could it be...'

"The Trial.." before I could finish what I was about to say Chu Xian grabbed me. You Ye and Xiao Wu took care of Shu Er and Shu Yi was picked by Li Qi.

"Now! The puppet started the trial," Shouted Li Qi.

Dozens of youths yelled out Qi art names hitting other youths, many were unprepared to receive this sneak attack. I could see over 50 youth armed with axes surrounding us.

"Senior Chu, we will charge through. Good luck."

'F*ck, are they insane!' They were charging at 500 youths with only 50 on their side.

"Li Qi! The tokens! Do they work?" Xiao Wu shouted anxiously.

"Yes but you need to claim a life to be able to exit." Li Qi faced back. "Light Sect, Blind Cover."

One hundred youths appeared covering the formation the 50 youths made. This was total madness. In a matter of seconds, more than 200 hundred youths died without knowing what hit them.

"Go! Move out!" Chu Xian yelled while splitting five guys with one wave of his axe.

"Cover them!" Ten young girls between 13 and 14 years old yelled.

...

"Stop them! They have found the Trial Guide!"

"Chase after them!"

"Everyone! Take cover, they are doing sneak attacks."

"Look! Their Sects united. They are covering for them."

Hundreds of shouts rang out, we were charging out of the encirclement. This was a messy battlefield.

Li Qi was covered in blood while he was assisting his Light Sect. Right now the MoonLake Sect was the one in charge of covering us, they made a huge barrier while Chu Xian was the heavy support.

"Teleport out when you can't handle it anymore. Get your tokens ready." Chu Xian was in the front row full of blood.

Two youth beside him got hit by a Qi art that dealt them serious damage. Although they survived that, they were seriously injured. I saw them crushing a token in their hands and disappearing from the battlefield. The guy who injured them was split in half by Chu Xian's axe. Li Qi was also killing smoothly yet they were up against too many.

I had to say Li Qi's formation was quite effective. In a few more minutes 20% of the guys died and 40% teleported, with only 40% left we were advancing.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry... I did say that I was not a puppet... yet they thought I was some kind of guide... Free Death Points were always welcomed though. Although many managed to teleport there were many that died, especially at the start. I'm sure this time the South Country will get a huge enmity with all the other sects. Three sects fighting against seventeen sects was crazy. But I liked their guts and style! Bring more death!

"MoonLake Sect switch now!" You Ye commanded.

One hundred girls covered themselves in their barrier and rushed to the enemy lines. The girls were doing a kamikaze attack.

"Reflection!"

It was madness! Hundreds of girls were getting hit, their barrier was barely holding on. After yelling "Reflection" the barrier expanded and exploded. The girls laid on the floor with serious injuries although not life threatening. They were smiling while crushing their tokens. It seems this Sect was seriously no joke... I couldn't help but look at the innocent You Ye and Xiao Wu. It was scary to think that a sect has such arts. After that, the Light sect exploded in a huge light.

I was blinded. I could see nothing at all, however, through my soul I could see Li Qi covering all of us in his Qi and rushing forward, he was getting paler by the second.

Ten minutes later the light diminished, and I recovered my sight. We were far away from the battlefield, the youths were recovering and pulling together. No one from the Light Sect, the Mountain Berserk Sect or the MoonLake Sect remained, only Li Qi, Chu Xian, You Ye and Xiao Wu.

These four youth had a solemn face on them. They were covered in blood exhausted, but their eyes showed a burning fighting spirit.

"Sh*t! Lu Xin is chasing us."