Sam walked closer and saw his brother Dean come out of his room.

"Hey," Sam walked up to his brother. "You alright?"

"Yeah," Dean winced a little. "My ears are still ringing though." Dean looked around the hallway. "Where's Jessica?"

Just then, a nurse began to yell out the patients info.

"Female, twenty five years old. Name's Jessica Wilson. Family members unknown..."

Dean walked towards the room. His heart dropped when he saw Jessica.

Many machines were hooked up to her. A breathing tube was in her mouth. Oxygen was going into her nose. Doctors ran all about her room trying to get her heart rate back to normal.

"Clear!" A doctor shouted as he placed the paddles onto Jessica's chest. Her body arched up, then slammed back onto the bed.

"Sir, you need to stay back." A nurse was holding Dean out of the room. His eyes stayed on Jessica.

"I need to see her!" Dean pushed forward, but the woman held him back. "Please, you don't understand. I need to see her!"

"Clear!" The doctor yelled again. Jessica's body arched up again.

"We're losing her." A nurse said.

"Alright kid, come on." The doctor rubbed the paddles together and sighed heavily. "Clear!"

The monitors began to beep with Jessica's heart beat. She was back to normal. At least, for now.

Dean sighed, relieved.

"Is she alright?" Sam asked.

Dean nodded his head. "Yeah. She's alright. Let's just hope she stays that way."

~<•>~

Jessica woke up. She sat up and looked around the empty room. It was strange. No one was in her room.

Jessica got off of her bed and walked out of her room. She looked to her left and right and found no one walking the halls.

"Dean?" Jessica called out. "Sam?" No answer.

Jessica walked towards some stairs and began to descend them. She found a woman talking on the phone at the front desk.

"Excuse me." Jessica called out as she walked down the stairs. She walked towards the front desk. "I was in a car accident with three men and I'd like to know what room they're in."

The woman ignored her.

"Hello?" Jessica waved her hand in front of the woman. She stopped once the girl got up from her desk.

Jessica began to panic. She walked quickly down a hall and looked into each and every room she passed. Jessica stopped once she found herself lying in a bed hooked up to machines.

"Oh my god." Jessica gasped and placed her hands to her mouth. She walked into the room and looked at herself. What was she looking at? Was this really her?