191. Life sucks less now

SHIP:
Danti

WARNINGS:
None... somewhat fluffy?

EXTRAS:
Lmao do you ever just randomly get sentimental for no reason? Cause I know I do

WORDS:
485

_________________________

Anti looked up at Dark, a small smile playing on his lips as he lovingly traced his boyfriend's features. He let out a soft sigh and leaned his head into Dark. His mind wandering back to a few months ago and the place he was in and although he never fully outright spoke about it because it was hard Dark knew his truth and he'd been there for him... and so had Anti's friends and he had a good band of those. He wouldn't have imagined being in this position a few months ago, a few years ago, Anti had started to give himself credit because even if was arrogant to think so he knew he was stronger than he once was.

"I love you," He muttered quietly to Dark and he really truly did. He hoped him and Dark would last although he knew that even if they didn't he'd be alright, granted it would obviously hurt but he would be okay, he'd learnt how to stand on his own two feet and he was learning to be open with people. Anti had, a long time ago, been an extremely open person but usually no one had cared so he'd isolated himself and acted like things were okay when they weren't but he was learning once more than people did care and he should surround himself with people that care.

He realised that he should be proud of himself, he'd dealt with a lot and sometimes he just needed to think about it and realise it was okay; he was allowed to be upset and he was allowed to mourn and with Dark's help he was realising this. Anti was still a kid yet he'd dealt with a lot more than a kid should have to; death, alcoholics and drug addicts. It came to the point where he started to realise why he acted the way he did, he was mostly scared, he was scared of losing people. He, although appeared overly-trusting, wasn't at all trusting of people and that was because every time someone told him they'd be there for him they weren't... granted it wasn't sometimes their fault but it still stung... it actually stung more when it wasn't their fault.

Anti was stronger now. He learnt how to deal with things and how to deal with pain; personally he'd take physically pain over psychological pain anytime of day maybe that's why he could deal with it? He never took pain killers he'd be taught 'not to be a wimp' and although it may appear harsh it actually helped him. He smiled at Dark and his friends sitting on the floor. He was beginning to understand himself and for now that's good enough.

Life sucks less now