28. I didn't know.

SHIP:
Septiplier

SUMMARY:
Happier rewrite of I didn't know...

GENRE:
Fluff

EXTRAS:
Requested/demanded my bap and child ScottyGonzaela

WARNINGS:
None you're save this time

WORDS:
314 (really short sorry XD)

_______________________

The clock struck midnight and bells rung loudly, echoing throughout Mark's house, smirking he held his camera up to his face looking down it talking,
"So as you all know Jack is staying at my house." He chuckled deeply, "So let's go and wake him up!" Mark cheered and went over to the room Jack was in. He opened it smirking, but the sight that greeted him made him drop the camera.

Jack was cuddled up to a pillow on the bed, his mouth hanging open. His hair was a mess plastered all over one side of his face. He snuggled into his pillow more, his leg kicking slightly and a small whimper escaped him. Mark left his camera on the floor and slowly walked over to the sleeping Jack, he gently took his hand and squeezed it gently. He looked down at the sleeping male and smiled slightly, Jack looked adorable asleep.

"M-Mark... Don't leave me," Jack mumbled cuddling more into the pillow, tiny scared whimpers passing him. The redhead frowned and gently kissed the top of Jack's head, unsure why he was doing this to his best friend. A small smile spread across the Irishman's lips, "I love you Markimoo."

The redhead looked shocked and shook Jack awake. The male jumped but smiled when he was greeted with Mark. "Hey Mark," He yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes. The gamer didn't waste anytime, he grabbed the Irishman's shoulders and kissed him deeply before his mind could protest. Jack took a second before kissing him back, his arms wrapping around his neck.

"I love you," Mark said breathlessly parting their lips.
"I love you too."

A simple prank bloomed into a beautiful relationship

"I didn't know."