Chapter 1- Sins vs Fairies

It all seemed fine in the land of Fiore. Peaceful societies, welcoming people, and of course all of the wizard guilds which were a big part of the kingdom. But instead of focusing on the guilds, what was even greater to notice was the giant green pig with a cone-shaped building strapped on top of it, walking across the land with huge stomps and a few grunts every few seconds.

This was the Boar Hat, a travelling bar known to few as the headquarters for the kingdom of Liones's most powerful knights, a group of seven sinners with the power of whole armies... the Seven Deadly Sins.

Inside the bar was Meliodas, with his usual blond messy hair, green eyes and the Boar Hat's male uniform wiping the counter. Just opposite of him was Ban, with his usual red leather suit that had white studs drinking a bottle of ale like there was no tomorrow, who was next to Gowther in his clothes during the ten year exile. By the table near the front door was King with his now fully grown huge Fairy King wings, wearing his self-made suit, floating in the air and talking to Diane, who was wearing her pink Santa-like clothes as usual in her human size, whilst at the table next to it had Merlin with her purple revealing jacket, along with purple stockings and trademark grin who was being served by Escanor in his night time state, wearing his inhibiting glasses and still maintaining a neat moustache, with his own personal green bartender outfit. Right next to Meliodas was Hawk eating from a bowl full of Ban's 'world-class' scraps, and Elizabeth with the same hairstyle covering her right eye, and wearing the Boar Hat's waitress outfit, wiping the shelf with all of the various ale from Meliodas's decade of travelling across Britannia to run the tavern.

"Hey Capn, how much longer till we get there?" Ban asked, looking like he was completely wasted with a red face and goofy smile.

"Just a few more miles Ban, don't worry about it." Meliodas responded, cleaning the counter with a cheerful grin and slight whistle, while his other free hand was more focused on groping Elibabeth's rear, successfully receiving a handful of the princess's well developed bosom as she screeched out in slight surprise.

"Well I hope we get there soon, I want to try and get some shopping in for clothes, right King?" Diane said, turning to the floating boy with a cheery smile.

"R-Right, yeah..." Was all he could reply with, as he was blushing a dark shade and having a small nosebleed at the thoughts on what might she get. Swimsuits, enchanting dresses, maybe even a wedding dress for when he finally builds up the courage to-

"Well I for one would like to go shopping for some new attires, it's important to keep up with modern fashion..." Merlin inputted, taking a sip from her mug and cutting-off the narrator's amazing dialogue (Thanks a lot Boar Sin!).

"That sounds delightful Lady Merlin!" Escanor responded, blushing a dark shade in wonder what she might get. He hoped that it would something more modest than her usual attire, since he was worried that it wasn't the most decent thing.

"Yes, I would also like to buy some new clothes!" Gowther said, with a cheery smile and hint of enthusiasm, thanks to finally getting back his emotions, which was apparently due to hiding then away inside himself and erasing his memories blah blah- (long story, read the manga), finishing with a dramatic pose as two fingers were pointing at his head as if he was giving a salute. No one knew who he was saluting to however, so they laughed it off and continued their journey onward the the foreign world of Fiore.

(A FEW HOURS LATER)

Hawk's mom finally stopped in the woods from the grassy plains surrounded by several tall spruce wood trees, she then burrowed into the ground, digging so deep that only the actual bar was visible. The group then got out, preparing an outside feast. Ban brought the barrels of booze, King carried all the food needed, Merlin telekinetically brought several plates and cups, and Meliodas cut down a tree, took a large round chunk out, and carried it easily over his shoulder to the group as a table.