Chapter 29 "Leaving"

Magsimula sa umpisa

I chuckled a bit and made my way out the room, catching up with him.

*SHINYOO'S POV*

It was the end of school and I decided to go to Mi Jin's house. I really need to talk to her.

I want to fix this whole thing.

I started walking down the pavement towards Mi Jin's house but quickly stopped when I saw Taehyung across the street but he was with....

A girl?

I looked closer and saw that she had long black hair and she was wearing a black sweater with a red skirt.

Who is she....

I shouldn't care, should I?

They both didn't see me and carried on walking along the path.

I shouldn't pay attention to that. I need to focus on Mi Jin.

I finally made it to Mi Jin's house and stood in front of the door. I stood there for about two minutes before finally knocking. My whole body was shaking and I didn't even prepare myself for what I was going to say. Just before I got lost in my thoughts, the door opened and I saw Mi Jin's dad open the door with a small smile.

He obviously doesn't know about everything.

"Oh hello Shinyoo." He said.

"Hi Mr Kim. Is Mi Jin home?" I responded.

"No she's not back from school yet. You can come in and wait for her if you want." He explained, moving to the side to let me in.

I just gave him a smile and made my way inside the house. I entered the living room and sat down on the couch, looking around. Mr Kim entered the living room and saw me acting like a different person.

"You ok Shinyoo? You seem a bit tense." He called out.

"Oh yeah, I'm ok. Just a bit tired from school and all." I answered giving him a reassured smile.

Mr Kim gave me a concerned look and just nodded. "Well alright, I'll be in the kitchen. Mi Jin will be back soon." He then went into the kitchen and started cooking up some food.

I really don't think I can do this. I can't stand explaining everything to her father either. I think I should just go.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 4pm.

Mi Jin usually comes home at 4:30. I have time to leave.

I then got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen. "Uh hey Mr Kim, I'm gonna head out."

Mr Kim turned around from cutting vegetables and gave me a worried look. "Is something wrong?"

I quickly shook my head and gave him a smile. "I just remembered I have tons of school work to do. I'll just call Mi Jin when I get home."

"Well ok, take care Shinyoo." He said.

"You too." I responded and walked out the house.

I leaned against the door a bit and closed my eyes. "What the fuck is wrong with me." I told myself and walked off to my house.

*MI JIN'S POV*

"Jungkook Stop!" I called out whilst laughing.

"Nooo." He responded with a small pout.

Jungkook and I were walking towards my house and he kept hugging the back of me whilst we were walking.

"I can't even walk properly." I said.