Dean parked the Impala and everyone began to get out and headed inside.

"Well, if it ain't Sam and Dean." Bobby smiled as he came into the living room. He gave the boys a hug. Then, he stared at Jessica. "Who's this?"

"Name's Jessica Wilson, sir." Jessica held out her hand for Bobby to shake.

"Bobby Singer." Bobby took her hand in his and shook it. Then he looked at the two Winchester's. He had grabbed two flasks. One, he gave to Dean and the other he kept.

"What's this? Holy water?" Dean asked as he eyed the flask.

"That one is, this one's whiskey." Bobby took the cap off of his flask and took a swig of it. Then Dean took the flask from him and took a swig of the contents as well.

Jessica had walked over towards Sam and looked at the book he was reading.

"Hey, Bobby," Jessica called. "This stuff really work?" Jessica was looking at a demon trap. It looked amazing.

"Yup, it's like a satanic hotel for demon roaches." Bobby smiled. "You know, I've only really heard of four to six demon possessions. This year, I've heard of twenty seven." Bobby looked at Dean. "You boys are walking into some dangerous stuff. There's more demons walking among us, a lot more. A storm's coming, and you boys, your daddy, and Jessica—you're smack in the middle of it."

Suddenly, Bobby's dog began to bark.

"Rumsfeld." Bobby went towards the window. His dog was no longer chained. He was gone. "Somethings wrong."

Suddenly, the front door was kicked open and Meg stepped through.

Jessica glared daggers at the girl. She was the one that had John.

"No more crap, alright." Meg had a hellish grin on her lips. Dean stepped forward and began to uncap the holy water. But he never got the chance to for he was thrown out of the way by Meg. He landed on a pile of books, then was knocked out by the impact.

Sam had put Bobby and Jessica behind him. He was protecting them both.

"I want the Colt, Sam. The real Colt." Meg was now looking at Sam. "Right now."

Sam, Jessica and Bobby were moving towards Bobby's fireplace. "We don't have it on us, we buried it."

"Didn't I say no more crap?" Meg said through clenched teeth. "I swear—after everything I heard about you Winchester's, I've got to tell you I'm a little underwhelmed." Meg began to push the group back. "First Johnny tried to pawn off a fake gun, and then he leaves the real gun with you two chuckleheads and this slut of a girl." Meg eyed Jessica. "Lackluster, men. I mean, did you really think I wouldn't find you?" Meg asked with a smile on her face.

Dean had woken up and appeared behind Meg. "Actually, we were counting on it." Deans eyes traveled up to the ceiling, so did Megs. She was looking at a demon trap.

"Gotcha." Dean said.

Jessica came out from behind Sam with rope in her hands. Dean grabbed a chair and forcefully shoved Meg down. Then, Jessica began to tie her wrists to the chairs arms. Both her and Dean stepped back.