Chapter 38: She's mine

—
"(Y/n), let's go on that one!" He pointed to a big rollercoaster. It went all ways. Up, down, upside down, sideways. "Do I have to go?" I pouted trying to walk away. "Yep!" He said smiling and pulled me back. I sighed, "it'll be fun, I promise." I rolled my eyes, "Sure." He raised his bushy eyebrow, "Are you giving me sass?" I shrugged, "I don't know am I?" Tae stared into my eyes with a smirk on his face. His face was just a few centimeters away. "Do you need a punishment?" I pushed him away playfully, "Stop teasing me in public!" I blushed as people turned to look our way. He laughed and hugged me from behind. "Ready to go?" Tae asked. The line had been moving so quick, that we were next to board the ride. "Next!" Tae handed in some tickets and he pulled me on. "Tae I don't want to do this. I'm scared." I started to take deep breaths. "The ride didn't even start, relax. It's gonna be ok." I nodded. As soon as everyone was on the ride started. "Tae! Tae! Tae!" I screamed terrified. "He wrapped his arms around my shoulder, "I'm here. Just breathe. Close your eyes if you need to." I took deep breaths and closed my eyes as Tae suggested. Soon we stopped. I opened my eyes. I could see the whole amusement park from where we were. "Tae I'm-" before I could even finish my sentence, the rollercoaster went flying down. I closed my eyes, as a gust of wind hit my face. "WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Tae yelled. "Come on (y/n) open your eyes!" I shook my head, breathing heavily, "Noooo!" He grabbed my hand and held it in up high. "Come on!!" He screamed. I slowly opened my eyes. Almost the whole amusement park but not clearly since we were going so fast. Tae looked at me with a big smile, "See! You did it." I laughed, "WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!"
We hopped off the ride, "That was surprisingly...fun!" Tae chuckled, wrapping his arm across my shoulder. "Of course it was princess." I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes to me," He said pinching my cheek. "Ow!" I hit his chest, "why did you pinch me?" He clutched his shirt, pretending to be in pain. "Why did you hit me?" He asked, fake crying. "Aish! You're so..." I couldn't even think of the world. Tae stared at me with a look, saying, "What? What am I?" I groaned. He laughed, "You're something else (y/n)."

After going on a few rides Tae was ready to take me somewhere else. "Come on (y/n)! Let's gooooo!" He whined tugging on my arm like a child. "Wait I want cotton candy." I pulled out my wallet but he snatched it away. "What are you doing?" I looked at him confused, "Getting money to pay." I shook his head, "I'll pay." He pulled out some money and handed it to me. "It's fine I have mon..." I tried to grab it but he held it away. "Nope. I pay." He helms onto my wallet and walked up to the booth. I facepalmed myself, "Aye this boy."
I sat on a bench, waiting for Tae. Without any warning three guys appeared in front of me. "Hey there." One of them said. I didn't respond. "Hello?" Another said. "Hey why don't you talk? Are you deaf or something?" I shot him a stare, "can you leave me alone, please?" One of them rolled their eyes. I stood to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Come on we just wanna talk." He winked at me. I made a disgusted face at him. He was slightly shorter then me. The three boys huddled around me. I tried to release myself from his grip but I couldn't, he was to strong. I opened my mouth, Tae appeared behind me. "Let go of her," He sternly said. I short boy that held onto me scoffed, "Who are you?" Tae wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed the boy's arm. "She's mine. I'm her fiancé." The boy moves his arm away, scared. "I'm sorry." One of them said. Next to Tae they all were so short, which made them even more scared. They ran away as soon as they stared them down. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you? What did they say?" He questioned me, hands on my shoulders, examining me from head to toe. "I'm fine Tae, relax." He cupped my cheeks, "ok I'll relax. Sorry." For a second I thought, she's mine. I'm her fiancé. "Tae Why did you..." I stopped. I didn't want to know, but why? "What happen?" I shook my head, "Nothing." He looked at me a little concerned. "Let's go," He said with his arm around me, guiding me to the car. He handed me my cotton candy. I happily stuffed it in my mouth. He flashed a boxy smile.

I sat in the car with Tae. I stared outside, watching building after building. Suddenly, I see a little family walking down the sidewalk. Two parents and a daughter. My heart warmed a bit. Maybe because of the way the parents looked at their child. Maybe because their life seemed so beautiful. I hoped me and Tae could have that. Why did I ever have to reject him. "Princess? You ok?" I heard Tae say. "Ya I'm fine," I looked at him with a smile. Quickly he looked at me and then intertwined his fingers with mine. "I love you." He said ever so softly. I smiled, "I love you too." I kissed his cheek.
                           —
                   (Tae's POV)
"Tae are we almost there?" (Y/n) asked impatiently. The sun was setting, it was getting late. "Just a few more minutes princess." She sighed. "Aish, why can't you be patient?" She shrugged, "I don't know." I chuckled.
Finally we had reached our destination. "We're here," I said cheerfully. (Y/n) smiled widely. We got out of the car. Her widened and her mouth dropped. "Where are we?" She said admiring the view. "This is the highest place in New York. It overlooks the city." The Moon was in the sky, the street lights were on. "This is beautiful, Tae." (Y/n) said hugging me. "Not as beautiful as you, princess." She rolled her eyes and laughed, "So cliche." I scrunched my nose, "Hey I'm trying." She laughed. Her laughed was like music to my ears. Her smiled brightened the night. "(Y/n)?" I said looking at her admiring the view once again. "Hm?" I took a deep breath and turned her head to face me. "You know I love you and...." I stared into her beautiful twinkling eyes. "and that I want you to be with you for as long as I can." My heart beating sound like a drum. I sound rang through my ears. I knelt done on one knee. "Will you marry me, again, princess?" I said looking in hers eyes. The same ring on my hand. Tears trickled down her cheeks. She let of a soft laugh, "Tae... I was gonna ask you if I could be your wife." (Y/n) knelt down in front of me. She stuck out he hand, I placed the ring on her finger. She hugged me, "I love you Kim Taehyung." I let out a sigh of relief, closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around her. "I love you too (y/n)." She looked at me and placed her lips on mine. There we were under the stars, kissing. I was sure nothing could be better then this.

 I was sure nothing could be better then this