Chapter 17: Mai's Kiss

This is going to be the same scene, Mai's kiss, two times but in two different POV. Mai's and V's. Hope you like it😊

(V's POV)

"Ok Mai, where to next?" She smiled, "Let's go shopping!" They started to walk to the Mall. Mai moved her hand closer to mine. I knew she want to hold my hand so i swiped it away stroking my hair back. "Um... so where do you wanna go? Like what store?" She rolled her eyes and put her fake smile back on her face, "Where ever you wanna go?" I smiled widely, "I guess Gucci it is!" As we continued to walk she kept exchanging looks at me like blushing, smiling and winking. In response I would awkwardly smile back waiting for a conversation to start. "So V, are you single?" In my head I said, "That is not what I wanted to hear. Also why does she have to know?" I looked at her very curious for a second and said, "Yea I'm single. Why?" She giggled, "I don't know how. l mean look at you. You're so handsome." She brushed her hand through my hair. I immediately grabbed her hand and out it down back to her side. "Uh, thanks." We continued to walk and Mai kept complimenting me. I stayed with that awkward smile on my face.

After the mall we decided to go to the coffee shop. Once we walked outside we ran to the coffee shop. Even though we had no umbrella Mai stayed really close, leaving no space for me. I gently pushed her to the side but she still stayed close to me. Finally after a very uncomfortable run we reached the coffe shop. We got our coffee and sat down at a table. We decided not to go anywhere yet until the rain slowed down.

I looked at Mai who stared at me leaning her head on her hand. She looked at me with a a twinkle in her eyes and a cheeky smile. "Did anyone tell you how handsome you are?" I awkwardly smiled and said yes. "Well I can't believe you haven't gotten any girl to date you." I chuckled, "A lot of fans ask me to be their boyfriend." She laughed like I made as if I was tickling her. I was a little creeped out but I didn't let her know. I tried my hardest to make a normal conversation but she kept complimenting me and talking about dating. I knew she liked me but I tried to steer clear from that thought.

"The rains seems to be clearing up should we head home."  As we got up looked to the side and smiled with an evil look. She grabbed my collar, pushed me close and before I could even look she quickly placed her lips on mine and kissed me. I stood there in shock not moving my lips at all. Finally I pushed her away, she looked at me with a evil smiled as she bit her lip. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" She giggled, "Because I wanted to and I can." I shook my head, "Sorry I'm gonna go now." She turned back and grabbed my arm, "Wait can't we finish this at my house?" I ripped my hand out of her grip, "No! Just get away!" I stormed outside and walked home. With my hands in my pocket I walked through the drizzle of rain...

(Mai's POV)
(I'm going to start from the way to the coffee shop.)
After the mall we ran to the coffee shop. It was pouring outside and we didn't have an umbrella. As we ran I stood very close to him. He tried to shove me away but I went back to his side. Finally we made it to the coffee shop. We got our coffee and sat at the table. I fluttered my eyes and I complimented him several of times (I don't think you gotta here the compliments again). I kept a cheeky smile on my face and when he said that fans ask him to be their boyfriend I made a fake laugh. I knew he was creeped out and I knew he tried changing the subject but I kept complimenting and talking about dating.

After we noticed the rain was clearing up, he suggested to go home. As we got up I looked to the window and saw (y/n) standing there. I quickly grabbed his collar, pulled him close and kissed him. "He sees what he is missing out on," I thought to myself.

He stood there in shock but soon enough he pushed me away. I smiled evilly (idk if that's a word) as I bit my lip. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I giggled, "Because I wanted to and I can." He shook his head, "Sorry I'm gonna go." I was so confused, "Didn't he like to kiss? Doesn't he like me?" I thought to myself. I turned around and grabbed his arm, "Wait can't we finish this at my house. "No! Just get away!" He walked out, he seemed so mad bad didn't worry. Somehow, I don't know when I will make him love me. "(Y/n) must be so depressed right now. Ha! She better not get in my way!"

~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter. It tried putting it in both of their views so you can see how they felt at the moment. What will happen next?