Chapter 13: Together

(A/N) Hi!!! Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I don't have so much time and I still need some ideas. Anyway, as i side note, this (  <  ) means that they are speaking Korean. Anyway... I hope you like this chapter.

~~~~

   After a while of walking, we finally made it home. Luckily for us, it was exactly 12:00 (in the afternoon.) We walked in and got greeted by all of them. Jin came running toward us. "You guys are so cold. Your faceus are so red. Sit, and take off your jackets, and I go make hot chocolate for all of us." V helped me take off my jacket and hung it up. I went to sit as Jimin and Jungkook sat on the floor to make space for me. "Thank you *whispers* oppas." As I whispered that Jungkook turned around and frowned. I gave him a cute smile and patted his head. "Fine, Makanae." I said smiling. He gave me his cute little bunny smile and focused back on the TV.
   After a while Jin came with all the hot chocolate. Right when he placed the tray onto the coffee table everyone grabbed their's. I waited till everyone got their's to get mine. As I reached forward to grab my drink I didn't see one for me. I frowned and looked around. I spotted Namjoon (RM) holding my mug. He let out his hand, "Here Nabi. I think this is yours." I thanked him and, immediately started to drink. I could feel the heat rubbing off of my skin (this is how my heart feels when I'm with V. ☺️) "OOWWW!! MY TOUNGE!!" i screamed as i took a sip of the really hot, hot chocolate. Everyone laughed- including me- as i fanned my tongue with my hand.

~~~~

We finally finished the movie. Jin got up from his seat and said (  <  ), "Ok boys, go get dressed. We got to go to practice." Suga and RM groaned as they stood up. "Do we have to??" said Namjoon as he stretched. "Yes! Now go get dressed!" Sugar looked at him, "Why do I need to dance, if my rapping skills are the best." Jin gave him a death stare. Suga rolled his eyes as he walked away, RM walked behind him.
I decide to take a quick shower and get cute clothes. I took off my shirt but, then I heard a knock. I quickly ran and grabbed my robe. As I immediately put it on I screamed that they could come in. Once it was on, I turned around and saw V standing there, blushing. "I am...very sorry to interrupt but here." He stock out his hand and passed me what looked like a sweater. "Wear this." I unfolded and found his sweater that said "Legalize It."

   I smiled and thanked him

I smiled and thanked him. He nodded and walked away closing the door. As he left, I lifted the sweater up to my face and hugged it. I could smell his scent (a/n- I know it is weird but someone would've did it.) I smiled and placed it nicely on the bed. Then I continued to get ready for my shower.

~~~~

After my warm shower, I wrapped my towel around my and grabbed my phone. Apparently, the V added everyone's number in. I turned my phone on and saw a text from, "Jimin??" I decide not to read it until I opened messages. Once I did I found a whole poem written for me:

(Jimin)- Roses are red
Violets are Blue (They are actually purple)
I would like to go on a date with you.

-~-~

My heart started to beat really fast. I couldn't believe my eyes. I pretty niches myself to check if this was a dream but, all I heard was an "ow" come out of my mouth. I didn't know what to do but, i had to answer soon because he already knows I read it. " OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!" I paced back and forth, thinking.
   After pacing for a few minutes I decide not to answer. "Maybe I should ask the mother of the group, Jin." I thought. I quickly got dressed and sighed. I really didn't know what to do but, I guess I would have to hide how I feel for now.

-~-~-
Hey guys! Sorry this was a short chapter but IDK what else to add here. And if I was boring... SORRY!!! If you guys got any ideas please tell me. Ok bye!!
   ‭