Chapter 20: New girl

The sun burned my eyes as I laid in bed. I realized that I was in my bed with V. (I had clothes.) His arm was around and hugging me. His leg was on top of mine about to hug both of my legs. I smiled but thought, "Why does this always happen to me. Someone is always in my bed." Slowly moved his hand and noticed that I was still wearing his shirt, the "Legalize it" one.
To lazy to do anything, I brushed my hair and walked downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed Jin and Jimin making breakfast. Jimin was setting the table while Jin made eggs, bacon, and pancakes.
They both greeted me, "Good Morning (Y/n)!" I whispered, "Whatever happen to you guys calling me Nabi?" Jimin looked over to me, "Sorry Nabi, I forgot about that name." I smiled as he smiled back.
   "You guys need help?" Jin shook his head but Jimin looked at me with a smile and nodded. I grabbed some napkins and put them on the table. As I bended over to place the napkins on the table Jimin bended down next to me. "How was the date?" He whispered into my ear. I felt his lip on my ear, along with is warm breath hitting it. I turned my head to him, "It was good," I said with a smile. He smiled real big, "Want to go on another one." My head immediately thought about V. Every moment, including yesterday night, with V is where my head went to. "Umm... well I don't know." He looked at me with a disappointing look.
(Jimin's POV)
I asked her if she would like to go on a second date but she looked down. As soon as she looked up I knew she was going to say. She made a small pout and said, "Um... well I don't know." I became a bit sad because I really thought we had a connection. In my head I thought, "She has fallen for V again. I know what I saw last night with them two."
(Jimin's Flashback)
"I should say goodnight to Nabi." I thought as I walked up the stairs. I knocked on her door, "Nabi, are you awake?" I said quietly. When I heard response I opened the door and peeked in. I saw her laying in bed with her computer on with anime. As I walked in I saw something or someone next to her, which I soon noticed that it was a boy. The someone's arm was around her waist holding her tight while her hand rested on his hand. I looked closely in the dark room, I noticed that it was V. My heart sank, "I should've known." I placed my hand on her face and then walked away.
(Y/n POV)
     I immediately saw Jimin's smile fade away. He walked away to continue making the table. I felt bad but I wanted to be with V. We continued or work quietly with Jin humming.
(V's POV, upstairs in (y/n)'s room)
    I opened my eyes and I immediately noticed that (Y/n) was gone. I looked around and thought "She probably went downstairs. Jin's awake." I quickly checked if I had my shirt, "phew I'm good." I got up with a yawn and grabbed my phone. My eyes were about to close but as I turned  on my phone the light blinded me. Finally I was able to get a good look of my as I sweeper I noticed I got a text an hour ago.

-Hey Taehyung! I know you remember me! It's Mel from our school days. Well I'm visiting New York and I heard that you and the guys are there. Maybe we can meet up."

I quickly texted her a response.

-Hey Mel! Of course I remember you. Sorry I didn't answer earlier I was sleeping. I think it would be a great idea to meet up. Plus I have people to introduce you to. Let's meet up at the cafe.

      She replied and I turned off my phone and got up. I stretched my arms out and let out a huge yawn. Once I was done stretching I walked downstairs humming to some songs.
       "Good morning everyone!" I said very happily. Jimin waved and sat down at the table. He looked sad but I don't know why. I was so curious in my mind.
      I looked over to (y/n). "She's so beautiful at every time of the day," I thought to myself. I smiled happily as I stared at her beauty.
(Back to (y/n)'s POV)
    When V walked downstairs I could see him looking at me with his gaze. I knew he was thinking about something because he seemed to be in a daydream. I looked into his eyes and as I was walking to place the plate of eggs on the table. Somehow I looked back in front of me and I almost tripped. Jimin got up and caught me. Unfortunately, I dropped an egg. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I'm so stupid. Also thank you Jimin." Jimin smiled at me and placed me back on my feet. "It's fine I'll make another one." Said Jin. "Can you guys go wake everyone up?" Jin asked as me, V and Jimin ran upstairs to everyone's room. V and Jimin jumped on top of everyone's bed and screamed in their ear and hit them with their own pillow. "I'm going to hurt you." Suga whispered. They both laughed and hit him again with a pillow. Suga finally sat up and grabbed his pillow. He swung his pillow across each of their face. They all laughed, and I stood in the corner and laughed too. I walked over to J-Hope and Rm and tugged on their shirt. "Wake up guys."       J-Hope woke up half asleep and arm immediately woke up energized. "Good morning!" They both said. "Good morning guys!" I said with a bright smile and I walked away. As I looked over, Suga was up rubbing his eyes and started to walk out the door. Once I looked over to Jimin and V I saw them on top of Jungkook's bed jumping and yelling. When Jungkook woke up he hit them both with a pillow and laughed. For a few minutes I watched and laughed at them having fun all together (vkookmin).
   After a while we all walked downstairs together. By the time we were downstairs everyone was siting and eating. I quickly sat next to V and started to eat. By mistake my foot rubbed on V's leg. I didn't mean to so when he noticed we looked at each other and blushed.
    V ate quickly and kept looking at me throughout the whole time. "Ok I gotta go see you guys later." He said as soon as he finished he got up from his chair ran upstairs got dressed, ran back downstairs, said bye and ran out the door.
(V's POV)
I ran out the door and immediately ran to the cafe. As soon as I got there I was out of breath. I blended over with my hands on my knees. After a while I saw a pair of feet. "You need help or something. Wait, Taehyungie?" I got up and realized that it was Mel. "Mel! Hi! Good to see you!" I said with a hug. "As we departed I opened the door and we both walked in.